Chevelle Tech - View Single Post - Can I use a different wiper motor and switch in my 66 Chevelle to get delay and speed
View Single Post
post #22 of (permalink) Old Oct 27th, 07, 9:42 AM
ThePatriot
Terry

Re: Can I use a different wiper motor and switch in my 66 Chevelle to get delay and s

Hey Guys,
I'm working on my boy's 1980 Malibu and it has delayed wipers. The only piece of the harness we have is the three-wire that goes in on top; but we're missing the two-wire harness that plugs into the side of the motor. I think these are the bias wires (+ & -); but can't seam to find it in any diagrams. I don't know what happened to the two-wire harness I may have pulled it back when I was playing racer wanna-be in the eighties. Now I need to get this beast up and running again so my boy can enjoy his first Malibu (Mine was a 70). Do any of you know what the wiring is for the 1980?
Thanks Much!

1980 Malibu Classic
I held on to her for almost twenty years; waiting on my boy to hit that eighteen mark. Well, he made it and she made it:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You can see the other stages this machine has been through by visiting his Malibu site at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Peace!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome