Damn, Ive not posted much here.
Ive installed speedhut gauges (GPS Speedo) -
And I started working on the rear end.
Tore out rear end -
Pic of dirty rear end, less brakes and lines. Notice the UCS bushings not really pressed in all the way. Actually only in half way.
Got some stuff assembled. New brake lines, calipers, paint, yada - oh, and also hammered the bushings all the way into place.
Then I started reassembling. I got 3 of the 4 control arms in place. The drivers side UCA wouldnt line up. I know the 10 bolt has more clearance than the 12 bolt around the housing where the bushings press in. I checked the clearance on the drivers side and see the UCS is hitting the housing. No big deal, I'll pull the UCA and grind off a bit for clearance. Then I saw it -
So I couldve had it welded up. But I decided that since the car is down 2" and I have almost 0 degree pinion angle that now was the time to buy adjustable UCAs. Theyre set to arrive Thursday from Spohn performance. Hopefully I can get this pig completed. Taking way too long to do a simple brake job.
Im praying for minimal pad knock back at this point. I'll report back.