I was heading to work the other morning and all of a sudden the car died and all power was gone (headlights,radio, dome light, ingnition). I've checked the battery & fuses - all good. I'm not sure what to look at next. The car has no power going to anything. any help would be great.
Your fusible link might have blown. It is a calibrated wire that should be part of your positive battery cable set. Take a look at the positive lead, there should be a skinny wire going from the battery connection. Look and see if that skinny wire is melted or lacks continuity. Replacements are available at any auto parts store.