Another satisfied customer - Chevelle Tech
ATK High Performance Engines

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old Apr 9th, 14, 12:13 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech Team
Gary

Thumbs up Another satisfied customer

Hey Brandon,

I just wanted to say thanks for the great deal on the shortblock. Shipping was insanely fast and the engine was crated up real nice. Finally got it installed a few weeks ago so I'm still breaking it in but I can already tell it is a huge improvement over my old engine. Super impressed with it!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old Apr 15th, 14, 9:30 AM
Senior Tech Team
Brandon

Re: Another satisfied customer

Hey Gary!

Glad to hear everything went smoothly and you are up and running. What are the specs of the new engine? Post up some videos when you get the chance, thanks again.

Brandon - ATK
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old Apr 15th, 14, 2:47 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech Team
Gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notalent View Post
Hey Gary!

Glad to hear everything went smoothly and you are up and running. What are the specs of the new engine? Post up some videos when you get the chance, thanks again.

Brandon - ATK
I'm running fully rebuilt 063 heads with 2.19/1.88 valves, hyd. roller cam kit w/ roller rockers, weiand high rise dual plane, and a holley 850 DP. The cam specs are 236/236 duration @ .050, .623/.623 lift, 114 LSA. CR is approx 10:1

I will try to get a video for you next time I have the car out!

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old Jul 3rd, 14, 9:34 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelle Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address. Note, you will be sent a confirmation request to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Old Thread Warning
This Thread is more than 1929 days old. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
If you still feel it is necessary to make a new reply, you can still do so though.