Performance Our High Performance area

25Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old Nov 23rd, 16, 4:56 PM Thread Starter

Re: The board needs a top 10 list......

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOSFAST View Post
Hi Chris, if you really believe that statement I have a bridge here in Brooklyn I can give you a real good deal on??

Without any members there is NO board!

Just contact I.B., they may just see it in another light??

(Add) I usually avoid these type posts but this one really raises some "red-flags", my own opinion!

Thanks, Gary in N.Y.

P.S. In the past few years I have numerous customers in my area, many ARE Chevelle owners AND still active members here, who will NOT hang-out here anymore. I've never asked their specific reasons but I suspect I already know a few of them! This particular type subject/post is most likely one of them, just guessin'!
Gary,
Must be a language barrier.....For anyone to think that they are so important that the board "needs" them is pretty self centered. So yes I believe the board doesn't need anyone. Does the board welcome anyone.....yes.

In the previous years my customer in NYC area and out on the island have grown quite a bit. shipping Deerpark, Bohemia, South Huntington, and St. James. These have all been in the last 2 weeks.
horton409 likes this.

Chris Straub
Mfg Performance Parts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Why is it we never have time or money to do it the right way in the beginning but we always have time and money to do it over again?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old Nov 23rd, 16, 5:37 PM
Senior Tech Team
Greg

Garage

Like the idea, except there's no real need to specify DOT tires IMO, not these days. My junk is at least as quick or maybe a touch quicker on a DOT approved ET Street Radial as it is on a Pro Bracket Radial..

Greg C.
1969 Chevelle Malibu
New, waaaay overcammed 496 "The Dud"
[email protected]
post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old Nov 23rd, 16, 6:56 PM
Team Member
carlo

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsCamino View Post
I can already tell this is gonna work out well....
thanks for the chuckle .
hmardown

in fact I'm still laughing my ass off. good one.
BillsCamino likes this.

empty garage

Last edited by hmardown; Nov 23rd, 16 at 7:00 PM. Reason: more info

post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old Nov 23rd, 16, 6:59 PM
Senior Tech Team
Scott Foxwell

LOL...love this:
" I usually avoid these type posts but... "

No, no you don't.

Good thing there's no egos involved here.
CDN SS and Pat_McNeil like this.

FOXWELL MOTORSPORTS
Straub Technologies

post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old Nov 23rd, 16, 8:46 PM
Boldly procrastrinating
Tom Terrific II

Garage

there's another well-known forum where the "mines biggern yours" stuff does really well. It's all the same anyway.

This and the other one will go away.
steelcomp likes this.

Tom Terrific or Terrible Tom, depending on the phase of the moon, passing cosmic rays or other factors not fully understood except by my wife.
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old Nov 23rd, 16, 9:04 PM
Tech Team
Rich

Garage

You chevelle guys don't need a list....you need an event!!! Run what ya brung and hope ya brung enough!!

Rich

In order to finish first, you must first finish
post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old Nov 23rd, 16, 9:32 PM
Senior Tech Team
Ed

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse 496 View Post
The old list had no rules.You just had to be a member.

How about adding a no rules category like the old list. There is a lot of members that have monte carlos,El Camino ,novas,camaros etc
My El Camino IS a Chevelle... (but I guess I'm waaaayyyyy too slow for you guys.)

1967 El Camino Malibu - Deepwater Blue
ZZ4 350, FiTech 600 complete!,Roadmaster tank, 700R4, Underdash A/C in progress, JGC Steering, 1990s truck serpentine.
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old Nov 23rd, 16, 9:42 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Mike

Oh well I will not be racing on dot tires, for the street no problem. I have both.

YOU KNOW YOU HAVE THE POWER..... AND IF YOU USE THAT POWER BAD THINGS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN!!

Mike Lewis street 572

Cale Aronson
Black Magic clutches

Cam by UDHarold
Menscer Motorsports

TRZ

CEAutoelectric

post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old Nov 23rd, 16, 9:54 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Jeff

so does chevelle include malibu? lol
Pat_McNeil likes this.

78 Malibu, 402, eddy heads, 174 B&M blower, th350, holley sniper EFI, 9" 3:70, 26X8.50-15 slicks.
69 VW baja 1679cc. stick shift toy.
96 chevy 1500, tow vehicle.
03 yz85 fun bike.
04 scion XB daily driver.
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old Nov 23rd, 16, 10:41 PM
Senior Tech Team
billy

Garage

looks like the voting system is already rigged ! since some seem to be making ridiculous and discriminating rules the voting should be chevelle owners only and if you dont own a chevelle you dont decide the rules ! i think having a few categories for non-chevelle owners is a very good idea and would send the message that all are welcome to include their rides , after all arent all who come here car guys with some bitchin rides rather under construction , completely custom , original , ford , chevy , whatever ! kinda like the woodward dream cruise which was awesome by the way ! of course we would still have the chevelle only categories ! just my opinion !
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old Nov 23rd, 16, 10:59 PM
Senior Tech Team
billy

Garage

wow ! just reread the entire post thread ! seems someone is looking for a drag racers list ! this couldnt possibly be for promotional reasons ! that is the most ridiculous statement , the board doesnt need its members !
post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old Nov 24th, 16, 12:20 AM
Boldly procrastrinating
Tom Terrific II

Garage

enough already
steelcomp and rel3rd like this.

Tom Terrific or Terrible Tom, depending on the phase of the moon, passing cosmic rays or other factors not fully understood except by my wife.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelle Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address. Note, you will be sent a confirmation request to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Old Thread Warning
This Thread is more than 1064 days old. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
If you still feel it is necessary to make a new reply, you can still do so though.