Pypes X-pipe & Race Pro Mufflers - Chevelle Tech
Performance Our High Performance area

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old Jun 4th, 08, 5:13 PM Thread Starter
Tech Team

Pypes X-pipe & Race Pro Mufflers

for anyone who is interested this is what the pypes x-pipe 2.5" system with
the race pro mufflers sounds like from inside the cab. 350 SB

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old Jun 4th, 08, 5:25 PM
Team Member
Walter

Re: Pypes X-pipe & Race Pro Mufflers

I really like that sound.

I like it even better on my 69!!!

PS - Beautiful Car. What color?

10.5-1 496/AFR 305's/Voodoo 60234 Solid Roller/TH400 4000 Stall/4.11 12 Bolt
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old Jun 4th, 08, 5:29 PM Thread Starter
Tech Team

MULSANNA BLUE, I think thats how you spell it but not shure, it is an original 1971 color that matches my cowel tag ID.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old Jun 4th, 08, 5:39 PM Thread Starter
Tech Team

Here is the little bugger that makes all the noise original motor to the car

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old Jun 5th, 08, 12:06 PM
HOJO

What brand headers are those? Are you satified with the PYPES system? The reason I'm asking all of this is because I'm redoing my exhaust on my 64.
Let me know,
Thanks

HOJO
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old Jun 5th, 08, 12:53 PM Thread Starter
Tech Team

the headers are Summit brand and I love the Pypes system. Alot of people on here dont seem to like the sound of the x-pipe, but I shure do. After putting on the headers and x-pipe system I would guess I gained at least 20 HP and
more torque (maybe even more), the x-pipe really helped out in the upper RPM as you can hear
in the video, I never had all that top end untill I put on the pypes system.
Great great suff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Hojnacki View Post
What brand headers are those? Are you satified with the PYPES system? The reason I'm asking all of this is because I'm redoing my exhaust on my 64.
Let me know,
Thanks

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old Jun 5th, 08, 1:44 PM
HOJO

Thanks for the info. How long have the headers been on the car? Also it sounds great with the X-Pipe.

HOJO
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old Jun 5th, 08, 2:04 PM Thread Starter
Tech Team

Headers have been on her for about 2 years,just put the pypes system on last month. The headers are ceramic coated so they wont discolor and the pypes system is all stainless with polished race pro mufflers, It is a very beautifull looking system that delivers great performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Hojnacki View Post
Thanks for the info. How long have the headers been on the car? Also it sounds great with the X-Pipe.

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old Jun 5th, 08, 9:11 PM
Randy

do you have any pics of the under?
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old Jun 6th, 08, 2:10 PM Thread Starter
Tech Team

Not at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinojorj View Post
do you have any pics of the under?

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old Jul 3rd, 08, 3:41 PM

Send a message via AIM to Ccass

What happened to the sound video?

Fool around, get hurt, don't come crying to me.
Founder
Pypes Performance Exhaust
Cold Case Performance Radiators
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelle Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address. Note, you will be sent a confirmation request to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Old Thread Warning
This Thread is more than 4036 days old. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
If you still feel it is necessary to make a new reply, you can still do so though.