Lifting the Body, Check list
I am close to lifting the body off the 69, but I want to make sure I have disconnected everything that needs to be disconnected.
1. Gear selector is disconnected and steering column has been removed, along with all interior panels, seats, carpet, etc; less the dash.
2. Emergency Brake cable disconnected at firewall
3. Speedometer/Cruise Control cables are disconnected
4. All electrical wiring forward of the firewall are disconnected and/or removed
5. Master Cylinder/Brake booster has been disconnected from the brake pedal and removed.
6. Throttle cable has been removed.
7. Gas Tank is removed
8. Ground straps right and left of gas tank are disconnected.
9. Body Bushing Bolts - 3 left to remove.
What else am I missing?