Chevelle Tech - View Single Post - Is this 66 - 67 information book worth the money
View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old Dec 23rd, 19, 6:18 PM
BlueSS454
Lifetime Premium Member
Tom

Garage
Send a message via AIM to BlueSS454
Re: Is this 66 - 67 information book worth the money

Quote:
Originally Posted by davewho1 View Post
Beth - I don't know what's going on at ChevelleStuff since Chuck passed away - if they are in limbo or what?

Perhaps @BlueSS454 knows.

Hereís the scoop on ChevelleStuff. Dale created it years ago. Chuck Frame completes purchase of the name/website last year. Since chuck has passed away after a bout with leukemia, he left ChevelleStuff to me so as of now, I own it. Dale still plays a heavy role in ChevelleStuff with maintaining the site and selling his books and CDs through it. He may chime in on the issue you are having with the download. That portion of the site is his and I have no stake in it. Part of the agreement was that Dale may continue to host his reference material for sale there for as long as he likes.
I am still trying to sort out everything Chuck was doing with the site. Since Iím a car builder, not a website guy, itís taking me some time to figure out the inner workings of it.
Mike Crown is a friend of mine. If you need to get in contact with him, let me know and I will connect you.

Tom Rightler, MCC VP & Newsletter Editor

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Best ET: [email protected] MPH

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome