View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old Oct 14th, 19, 10:52 AM
red68chevL
Senior Tech Team
Scott

Re: Camaro wiper motor w/park

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasst450 View Post
After 4 hours of research last night I have the best solution I could come up with. I'm sending the Camaro motor back and selling the truck module/switch. I had found this on eBay and I think it's the way to go. It works with park wipers and wires into the low speed circuit in order to retain my El Camino switch.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F221547758554

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk
I want to wake this thread up. The auction link has (obviously) expired but all of the new switch auctions expressly stated "will NOT work with depressed park wipers." so, did you get this one? Does it work?

I am interested because I really want a modern upgrade for my 68. It seems others do to, but no one has found the right combo of parts that are readily available. Anyone considered going completely off the wall and attaching servo motors to each wiper? Brainstorming here.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Scott W.
Electrical Engineer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
700R4
This is how we roll:

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome