Team Chevelle banner

Mid America Chevelle Show Sept 27-28

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Dean 
#1 ·
Where's the buzz? I am going to this one this year... Where's the host hotel? I see we are in the Nebraska Furniture mart parking lot. Which side?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

#3 ·
Hey Mike, can't wait to get there and see the Loafers. I text Ron last night to find out where you were staying. Did I miss a different thread on this show? I can't believe that no one is talking about it. Maybe because the regional show in Kansas was this past weekend?
Usually I see something from Dean or DZAUTO.

#4 ·
This is the only thread I've seen. We are excited about going. I put new plugs and wires on the 70 last weekend. I should of done it a year ago, it really livened it up. New shocks and an oil change this weekend and we'll be ready to go. Hopefully the traffic here doesn't reflect the turnout for KC, it usually doesn't.

#6 ·
Personally I'm staying at the Hampton Inn Kansas City Village West. I booked back in February - $407 for three nights. If the show is in the same place it's been it'll be the southernmost corner of the Nebraska Furniture Mart parking lot. Corner of France Family Drive and Village West Parkway.

Attachments

#8 ·
A big thank you goes out to Roger, Dean, Dale and all of the Mid America Chevelle Club! We had a great time despite the rain. The venue is always great and it is surrounded by lots of different restaurants and stores, and is close to the hotel. The Loafers had 8 cars this year, we usually have a few more. This year we brought 2 69's and 6 70's. We did pretty good in the awards department. Ron's recently finished 69 convertible, Greg's 502 70 and our 70 convertible all won a top 3 award. The Loafers also won the $100 prize for club participation. We had a great time and are definitely looking forward to next year's show which will be the Midwest Regional and the 50th anniversary celebration of the 70! Thanks again guys, you did a great job!

Attachments

#9 ·
We really appreciate you folks coming to our show Mike.
It was nice getting to visit with you.

We were a little short on cars this year because of the weather forecast a couple even mentioned possibly hail so that scared off quite a few.

Anyway we still had 85 or so show up I think and thank God the main storm wound up going around us so we just got a few sprinkles and a lot of lightning but the lightning wasn't close to us either.

Next year we host the 33rd Midwest Chevelle Regional Show
September 25/26, 2020.

Poker Run shot, not a dark cloud in the sky

Attachments

#10 ·
I have some from the Boat Ramp on the poker run. And how my drive home looked.

I would like to commend the Mid-America Chevelle Club on their Poker Run they know how to do an amazing job keeping it organized. Also the show is done really well this year, and the Friday night cookout was fantastic as usual. We all stuck it out even though it looked like rain the entire time!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.