Chevelle Tech - View Single Post - r134a numbers with stock Condenser & replacement POA
View Single Post
post #39 of (permalink) Old Sep 5th, 19, 3:13 AM Thread Starter
hjdca
Tech Team
Harry

Re: r134a numbers with stock Condenser & replacement POA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUTCH MAX HEADWORK View Post
Nice work Harry. It always cracks me up when someone says their 50 year old evaporator has never been cleaned but they are sure it's clean. I mean how dirty could it be? They are usually much dirtier than yours was.

Say good riddance to that POA eliminator. Hello cool consistent airflow. It's not cheap to be cool and being cool aint cheap.
Thanks. I was expecting my suitcase to be clean. I was shocked how dirty it was, especially since I replaced the blower motor on the other side a few years back and blew some air from my compressor into the other side of the suitcase. It cleaned nothing.... I was fighting an air cond. air flow speed issue back then, and went through all my ducts and bought a new fan motor---- I should have cleaned the other side of the suitcase...lol.

Harry
1970 Chevelle SS396 (408), Fathom Blue,
Original Block & Forged Crank, KB Pistons, Edelbrock 6045 Heads,Comp Cam 292H, March Serpentine, RPM AirGap,750HP,100hp Nitrous
A/F Wideband,Tremec TKO 600, 12 bolt,
30 spline Moser Axles, Richmond 3:73's, Hotchkis control arms, swaybars, springs, Wilwood 12" rotors D/S, 4 piston calipers

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome