Chevelle Tech - View Single Post - '93 Buick Roadmaster engine/trans - swap into Nova?
View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old Aug 24th, 19, 2:35 PM Thread Starter
cjensen_68
Tech Team
Chris

Send a message via AIM to cjensen_68
Re: '93 Buick Roadmaster engine/trans - swap into Nova?

The engine is not an LT1. The Nova is a 1969 so I don't have to bother with the smog crap. Whatever I put in will be better than whats in it. I don't want to spend much on it and we have this buick that my dad's going to get rid of. The car will eventually be my sons and I originally wanted to keep the 6 cyl in it so he can't too crazy with it but it runs like crap and smokes like bob marley. Changing the gear ratio with that other link earlier seams easy enough. I don't have the car here to look at it to see if it's a computer controlled trans.

Would I be able to remove all the smog equipment and not have to touch the computer?

If I went another route and put a carb on it, what else would I have to change besides maybe a 3/8" fuel line assuming the trans is a non computer controlled one? I also have 2 turbo 350s in the garage I can use if need be.

Chris
68 Chevelle post: 350/350 daily driver, southern cal.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome