Chevelle Tech - View Single Post - r134a numbers with stock Condenser & replacement POA
View Single Post
post #23 of (permalink) Old Aug 15th, 19, 9:34 AM Thread Starter
hjdca
Tech Team
Harry

Re: r134a numbers with stock Condenser & replacement POA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUTCH MAX HEADWORK View Post
I'm going to strongly recommend ditching that POA Eliminator and installing your old rebuilt and recalibrated POA valve. If you don't have the old one, find one. I don't think you will be happy with a cycling system. Every time the compressor cycles off you'll experience a rise in temps from the vent. It's better than nothing, but if you're going all in, then go with the system that will give you all in performance.
Ok, good suggestion. I do not have one, but, I talked to original air and they can source me a r134a POA valve. I just talked to Mike over there and ordered one. So, I will start the job and resurrect this thread after I receive all the parts - March P412 Compressor, Original Air : P.F. Condenser; New Dryer; New Expansion Valve; new Evaporator, new R134a POA valve to replace the POA eliminator. Thanks again !

Harry
1970 Chevelle SS396 (408), Fathom Blue,
Original Block & Forged Crank, KB Pistons, Edelbrock 6045 Heads,Comp Cam 292H, March Serpentine, RPM AirGap,750HP,100hp Nitrous
A/F Wideband,Tremec TKO 600, 12 bolt,
30 spline Moser Axles, Richmond 3:73's, Hotchkis control arms, swaybars, springs, Wilwood 12" rotors D/S, 4 piston calipers

Last edited by hjdca; Aug 15th, 19 at 9:51 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome