Chevelle Tech - View Single Post - 65 SS Chitvelle - My PT attempt
View Single Post
post #476 of (permalink) Old Jul 8th, 19, 12:33 PM Thread Starter
Dan65ss
Lifetime Premium Member
Dan

Re: 65 SS Chitvelle - My PT attempt

Got up to check on the car this weekend over the 4th.

Looked good with some updates that don't show but are much needed to complete the project.

Looking good up on the lift. Going to look for some 18x9.5 with BS of 5.5" front and 18x11 with BS of 6" for the rear. Might just get some off the shelf ones if I can find them to get it rolling/moving and then order up something I find I like in the future...

Battery box installed and battery cables run. Used a Taylor box, Optima BlueTop battery, and XS Flex 1/0 cables. Probably overkill, but a long run from the trunk to the front end.

PST driveshaft fit in there very nicely. Fuel tank is hopefully in there for the final time. We had to space it down some to clear the fitting on the top of the tank for the new fuel pump.

Vintage air installed, ECM mounted, dakota digital modules installed...and the glovebox which comes with the vintage air kit actually still fits. Also no new holes through the firewall yet!

Working on the air intake setup now.

Next up is the clutch master and pedal setup, then brake proportioning valve. Also still need to plumb the vintage air in the engine bay and mount the condenser.

Getting close! Might not look it, but things are coming together now.

Build thread-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Album -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome