Lifetime Premium Member
Jody

Re: AGE "M" Series Trans w/Long (brand) Shifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheel Chevelle View Post
Thanks for both replies, fellows.

Am looking for customer/consumer/driver/1st-person
Chevelle owner experiences/accounts/reviews from those,
if any, who are happily & successfully using this combo in their console-equipped cars. Perhaps no one has?

Am located on Southern Coast of state. Would drive 6-8 hours to see your set-up in person, & $100 for a brief demo drive around your block, prior to buying this expensive equipment. Not going to start chopping on console or floorpan, regardless.

Call it due diligence now in order to prevent grief & let-down later.
Bill, You are very vague on your location, make & model vehicle, and your "M" series 4 speed, Is it a 27 or 32 spline tail extension. I have custom built and modded 100's of Long Shifters through the years for guys. I have different modding recipes for these Long Shifters to fit GM tunnels without cutting the tunnel, modding the console, no relocating the console to make them work. The Long Shifters sold from G-Force, Summit, & Jegs are generic and will not work for fitment.

I probably have a local guy near you, PM me your town and state location, then I can connect you to one of my custom fitted Long Shifter customers.

Jody Haag

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Most 4, 5, and 6 Speed Repairs, Parts, Service & Custom Installations
610-413-8015

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome