Chevelle Tech - View Single Post - 1969 Chevelle SS: In Detail
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old Apr 15th, 19, 5:00 PM Thread Starter
DaleM
Gold Founding Member
Dale

Re: 1969 Chevelle SS: In Detail

Boy I wish I could, Mike. Problem for me it's a long two-day drive each way from southern Oklahoma and, at my age, not sure I want to do that. I know it'd be a golden opportunity to hook up with some great 69 Chevelles and everyone in the NOCC. I know Dan and maybe he has some data I could use or take some good book quality photos at the show.

TC Gold #92 ~ August 1998
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* Build Sheet Data Collection
* Author:

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome