Chevelle Tech - View Single Post - 1969 Chevelle SS: In Detail
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old Apr 15th, 19, 2:56 PM Thread Starter
DaleM
Gold Founding Member
Dale

1969 Chevelle SS: In Detail

Some of you may be familiar with my Chevelle books and, well, I'm off doing another. This one to be on 1969 Chevelles with the SS option and hope to be able to include not only COPO data but other high-performance dealer cars such as Baldwin, Harrell, etc. So, if you or any of your friends have a nice 69 Chevelle they'd like to see in a book, have them drop by my Chevelle Books website at 1969 Chevelle SS: In Detail and take a look at what's wanted and how to submit their photos and data.

TC Gold #92 ~ August 1998
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* Build Sheet Data Collection
* Author:

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome