Chevelle Tech - View Single Post - 69 Mystery
Thread: 69 Mystery
View Single Post
post #71 of (permalink) Old Mar 28th, 19, 7:24 PM
cheveslakr
Senior Tech Team
jerry

Re: 69 Mystery

I for one, am always intrigued by the '69 model year. I'd suspect many others share this tug for the same reasons, you have to really study the cars to be confident in what you're looking at.
I'd hope the OP follows through, whether now or at a later date. You're not going to get all the answers in detail on this thread due to the risk that Dean suggested. You'll have to do the work. That's the beauty of that premise, if you don't do the work, your chances of answering your questions will be based on what others tell you. That gets pretty muddy when it comes to the '69 model. If you study these cars in their originality, the evidence is there but forgers don't like to work that hard, they just want to grab the welder, hunt parts and make the car pass the smell test and get their dirty money. I can't tell by a post who the OP is, no insult intended.
Also, it's becoming much more difficult to study these cars since parts cars don't exist on Craigslist for under $1000 in this age.
So don't just fade away like so many others that have asked the same questions, get hooked like the rest of us and jump in.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome