post #15 of (permalink) Old Jan 11th, 19, 4:22 PM
69SHEVL
Lifetime Premium Member
Mike

Garage
Re: color coded glass fuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by toofastforyou View Post
wowI can't believe this thread! I dunno how many people will lean under the dash to see the stripes on the fuses!! I never thought some guys could be that picky!!!

Claude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by keithb View Post
Its the little details that separate the men from the boys in a correct restoration
I got the right ones in mine, very few look, but the ones that do,

well, you got to make that inspection worth the look.

Mike

My
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

AACA Senior Grand National
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Good Guys Muscle Car of the Year Finalist

Eckler's Winternationals Platinum 1000 pts
2016 Midwest Chevelle Regional 1000 Point Award

NPD Choice Award All GM Oktoberfest
6 times Concours d'Elegance Best in Class

MCC Platinum & 2 times People's Choice Award & Carolina Chevelle Club Best in Show

2016 Midwest Chevelle Regional "Dean Call Award"
2015 OPGI Original Restored Award

MCACN Gold

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome