2017 Chevelle SS ??? - Chevelle Tech
Bench Racing Stories, cruising and more.

5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 41 (permalink) Old Feb 18th, 16, 10:18 AM Thread Starter
Gold Founding Member
"Wild Bill"

Send a message via AIM to BillsCamino
2017 Chevelle SS ???

Wondering if there will be a new Chevelle SS model offered in 2017??
If so, put me down for a 6.3L version...in Silver.

2017 Chevy Chevelle Release Date And Price Review - Zhazhiku

1967 Camaro SS-Gen I
2017 Camaro RS-Gen VI
2019 Cadillac XT5 AWD
1990 Ford F150 XLT Lariat

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Super Heros don't wear a cape...they wear Dog Tags!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 41 (permalink) Old Feb 18th, 16, 10:40 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
JOHN

Re: 2017 Chevelle SS ???

That silver one looks nice but will be out of my price range .
post #3 of 41 (permalink) Old Feb 18th, 16, 11:14 AM
Gold Founding Member
Administrator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLASHED View Post
That silver one looks nice but will be out of my price range .
Mine too but I guess we can dream about being rich some day.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 41 (permalink) Old Feb 18th, 16, 12:37 PM
Senior Tech Team
Rick

After reading the description, it reads like a 4th grader from a foreign country wrote it. Words are omitted or used in an unusual way, at least it just sounds weird to me. Makes me wonder about its validity. Anyone else read it that way?
post #5 of 41 (permalink) Old Feb 18th, 16, 12:45 PM Thread Starter
Gold Founding Member
"Wild Bill"

I agree Rick.
I was thinking that article was translated from a different language...maybe??

My wife sent me the link. She wants one of these BAD...and will inquire the next time she has her Buick in for Dealer service.

1967 Camaro SS-Gen I
2017 Camaro RS-Gen VI
2019 Cadillac XT5 AWD

post #6 of 41 (permalink) Old Feb 18th, 16, 1:11 PM
Senior Tech Team

Other than by the time it comes out it will be a 4 door FWD hatchback it looks pretty cool.

Tighten it till it strips and back it off a quarter turn.

70 (SOLD)

post #7 of 41 (permalink) Old Feb 18th, 16, 1:12 PM
Senior Tech Team

The 2017 Chevy Chevelle is ready to create a comeback in order to car business. Everyone believed if this car model may be officially discontinued through the carís producer. But, as it happens, producers will be ready to surprise people with continuation of the car design. It is supposed this car is going to be returning to promote with a brand new version within year 2016 or even 2017. Along with such shock, it is expected this car is going to be popular when the moment it hits the marketplace.

2017 Chevy Chevelle Exterior And Interior Design
There is going to be new design and appear given in order to exterior of the car. New design from the car is going to be giving a far more sophisticated appear. Apart through that, it additionally gets brand new headlamps as well as taillights may also be remodeled. It includes aluminum wheels that have a regular size of 19 inches. Mirrors also have a new style and therefore are electrically warmed mirrors.

Wipers is going to be getting automated control functions this car plus offers keyless entry. New grille provides this forthcoming model a far more aggressive look, when compared with previous versions. Taillights also headlamps may get new Xenon adaptive illumination. 2017 Chevy Chevelle is going to be using exact same platform as utilized by Chevroletís lineís of car, so itíll have a contemporary sense into it.

The interior may be involved, an stylish cabin is going to be offered using quite advanced appearance. Innovative as well as latest technologies is going to be used, thus enhancing technological facet of car. Utilization of new technology implies that every perform of car is going to be easier to make use of and run, meanwhile which makes it easier with regard to passengers as well as drivers. Interior will have a new MyLink touchscreen display with dimension of 8 inches. Top quality leather may be used within chairs. Instrument device may take an enhancement, with high res also computer gauges. This device may also be linked to engine speed. Generally, cabin of 2017 Chevy Chevelle is going to be excellent and filled with special functions.

2017 Chevy Chevelle Engine Performance
When talk about the motor, this special car is going to be offering a number of engines, among that customers may choose based on their option. The first engine is 6.3 liter V8, that can generates 415 horsepower with maximum torque of 415 lb/ ft. Transmission is going to be providing 6 speed gearbox which can use with manual or automated transmission. Second engine provided by 2017 Chevy Chevelle is actually 2.0 liter engine that have capability to creates 294 horsepower.

Next engine provided may be the optional 3.3 liter V6. Fuel economy provided by this car is very great, in comparison with other cars now. Very well fuel economy also great engine specification is unquestionably a good aspect relating to this car and may be causes of its fame.

2017 Chevy Chevelle Release Date And Price
There are some gossips that 2017 Chevy Chevelle price is approximately $ 31 000. Because various class also engines are being offered through this vehicle, the pricing is going to be dependent upon model selected by a person. This car will be available in the end of 2016 or even at starting of 2017.

Tighten it till it strips and back it off a quarter turn.

70 (SOLD)

post #8 of 41 (permalink) Old Feb 18th, 16, 1:33 PM
Senior Tech Team

It's not going to happen. This seems like someone's bad attempt at creative writing.

Steve R
post #9 of 41 (permalink) Old Feb 18th, 16, 2:03 PM Thread Starter
Gold Founding Member
"Wild Bill"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
It's not going to happen. This seems like someone's bad attempt at creative writing.

Steve R
I don't know...
Did some more surfing on this subject this morning. MANY auto related websites reporting the same info and articles dated just last month.
The one linked above is not unique.

More links...

2017 Chevy Chevelle ss | 2016 / 2017 Car Models

2017 Chevy Chevelle SS Concept - MSRP Magazine

1967 Camaro SS-Gen I
2017 Camaro RS-Gen VI
2019 Cadillac XT5 AWD

post #10 of 41 (permalink) Old Feb 18th, 16, 2:28 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Dan

Buick will create a Grand National though. Maybe on the same platform as a supposed Chevelle. They better drop their price thinking somewhat or nobody will be able to afford it on welfare.

'66 SS Chevelle
565 BBC Mamofied 300cc Ovals
4.11 12 bolt
Best e.t. to date [email protected] @115.31
1.301 60' 3355 pbr 1.306 3055S
post #11 of 41 (permalink) Old Feb 18th, 16, 2:29 PM
Senior Tech Team
Krister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve R View Post

Steve R
Zhazhiku - Car Review is in China. My opinion is that this is a car review originally written in Chinese for their market and translated to English. Take any translation and run it through Google Translate or some other generic translator and you get English sounding other than we expect it. As far as Chevrolet coming out with a Chevelle model - it's been buzzing for years - so who knows. Some articles make it sound like a sure thing and others just a "thought" like wouldn't it be cool.

Krister
'66 SS, L34, 4spd (M21), 3.73 posi, #'s Matching, G 5C
- like I would have ordered, but I was 2

post #12 of 41 (permalink) Old Feb 18th, 16, 2:30 PM
Senior Tech Team
Terry

Would be nice if the idiots could design one to look similar to a Chevelle. Mustang did. Challenger did. How hard could it be?
blue_69_malibu likes this.
post #13 of 41 (permalink) Old Feb 18th, 16, 2:30 PM
Senior Tech Team
Derrick

if a Chevelle was coming out for 2017, Chevy would have revealed it a year ago.

"Detroit hasn't felt any real pride since George Bush went to Japan and vomited on their auto executives, I tell you whut"

-Hank Hill
post #14 of 41 (permalink) Old Feb 18th, 16, 2:36 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryAT View Post
Would be nice if the idiots could design one to look similar to a Chevelle. Mustang did. Challenger did. How hard could it be?
You must have something against Acura. ;->

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acura_...spec_beach.jpg
post #15 of 41 (permalink) Old Feb 18th, 16, 2:39 PM
Senior Tech Team
kevin

looks too much like a Camaro to me.. that hood deck needs to be going up instead of down to resemble a chevelle ss.. just my .02...
blue_69_malibu likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelle Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address. Note, you will be sent a confirmation request to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Old Thread Warning
This Thread is more than 1120 days old. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
If you still feel it is necessary to make a new reply, you can still do so though.