Team Chevelle banner

Anyone have food pics?

4K views 70 replies 26 participants last post by  bikeron 
#1 ·
Go ahead. Post your dinner...even Hot Dogs.. (Nathans)
What do you drink with the meal? Post that too..

Chicken Cordon bleu.. and Pork wrapped in bacon

Wine: Ridge 2017 Cab.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Just before lunch I pour some leaded gas into my 454. Then I check the temperature of the engine to see if its ready. Now that the gas has been poured and the temperature is ready.
Now I just sit down in a soft chair, Now I am comfortable, I reach out and grab the Muncie shift handle and proceed to have a FORD for lunch.
Rather than Pumpkin pie with whipped cream for desert, I may get lucky and have a MOPAR. Thats my idea of a some " Good Eaten "........:laugh:
Bob
REMEMBER: " SPEED KILLS ".......... Drive a FORD and you will live FOREVER !....:thumbsup:

#5 ·
Are you married to Martha Stewart?

#9 ·
BETTER be good for what that place charges. :eek:

#13 ·
My girlfriend & I cook often...lately I've been experimenting making my own pizza. I worked in a pizzeria throughout college back in Queens & have grown tired of the crap the west coast considers "pizza". My next venture might be a small pizzeria/wine bar when I finally leave Vegas for good.

Regular NY style

Margherita

Sicilian

#41 ·
Wow! Yes, once at Blue Hills:

https://www.bluehillfarm.com/dine/new-york

I didn't believe it when the waiter said they had Mushrooms that tasted like chicken.. I did, of course, order them! I couldn't believe it! I ask to speak to the chef. He came out and told me about how they grow in places in upstate NY and on their farm (the restaurant has its own farm like French Laundry has its own Herb and Veg garden). Chef asked if I would like to see one of these mushrooms before cooking.. yes I said. He goes back and brings out this HUGE fungi.. some other customers were shocked.. it was all very cool.

Nice post Dean. Brings back fond memories.

#37 ·
No food pics, all in belly, went out and ate - town is open and they shut down the streets

Attachments

#55 ·
My FAVORITE subject...FOOD!!!

Here's some Gumbo that I made with a loaf of homemade french bread.

I also made a Spatchcock Chicken and vegetables that was pretty good.

And my favorite meal ever...BLT's with tomatoes right out of the garden, corn on the cob, and home brewed iced tea.

Yup, I do like a lot of salt and pepper on my corn. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.