Walmart restricts shoppers - Page 3 - Chevelle Tech
Bench Racing Stories, cruising and more.

75Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #31 of 61 (permalink) Old Apr 5th, 20, 12:50 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Jonathan

Re: Walmart restricts shoppers

Life goes on, have to get the septic pumped. [email protected]#$ters full!
Not2Fast likes this.

Two 72 Chevelle Malibus, both 350 2bbls one Placer Gold, one Midnight Bronze

Other cars:
2005 Pontiac Vibe
2005 Ford Excursion
2000 Dodge Durango
2003 Mercedes E320
2-2018 Ford Fusions
2013 Ford Fusion
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 61 (permalink) Old Apr 5th, 20, 2:57 PM
Senior Tech Team
Gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasons 69 Chevelle View Post
I needed tp Walmart had a line to get in. I went to Family Dollar. I actually found a 8 pack of Scott tp there. I turned the light on this morning to make some coffee and the light started strobing. Itís only two years old kitchen light one of those flat led deals. I wore my full face respirator to Loweís to pick up a couple sockets to upgrade to screw in bulbs. I received some funny looks from people wearing dust masks. I had to tell a guy to back up a few days ago at the store. I could feel him breathing on my neck. I swear Iím going to start wearing the S&W 500 instead of a concealable firearm.
you will probably die on the way to the store because you cant see where the **** you're going in that get up
post #33 of 61 (permalink) Old Apr 5th, 20, 3:00 PM
Senior Tech Team
Gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Ray View Post
I live about 80 miles south east of Reno, small town, 3,200 people, 4,500 in the whole Mason Valley. I serve on a county board, Chairman of the Mason Valley Citizens Advisory Board, part of the Lyon county Board of County Commissioners.

Panic hit here as well, all 4 stores, a Raley's (home of the highest price leader), Family Dollar, Dollar General, and one small Paiute Indian Store.

Last week, we had a briefing that persons from as far away as Las Vegas have come here, and into Reno, Carson City to find and hoard everything in sight. There was also info that people in Las Vegas and surroundings were getting into fist fights for the last one of an item, even if it was damaged.

Me, I just go out and pick it off the vine and eat well. Raley's started carrying organic stuff, trying to switch people over, profit margin is high for that stuff here. Nobody told them that if we really want organic, we simply go oout the back door, and pick it off our own vines, trees, etc. If we don't have it, our neighbor does, and we share.

All the stores here have paperless hot air hand driers in their rest rooms, but, the rest rooms are now all closed. People were ripping the driers off the wall and trying to steal them, sneak them out the store doors. If it weren't so sick, it would be hilarious.

Me, I don't buy toilet paper, I do it "Dave's way". In my bathroom, the toilet is right next to the full shower, long sliding doors. So, I just finish, and make sure I ain't drippin', side step one step, and am in the shower, oh, no, better, the giant bidet with remote shower head. I don't advise anyone do that, unless you have what I installed, those large tubing hand hold supports. I have two rolls of toilet paper at the toilet, been there for two years, can't wait for some hoarder to break in looking for toilet paper, I need more target practice.

Cleaning/restocking is a good reason for Walmart and other stores to close part of the day.
Gross bastard lol
post #34 of 61 (permalink) Old Apr 5th, 20, 3:13 PM
Senior Tech Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnicholson View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Ray View Post
I live about 80 miles south east of Reno, small town, 3,200 people, 4,500 in the whole Mason Valley. I serve on a county board, Chairman of the Mason Valley Citizens Advisory Board, part of the Lyon county Board of County Commissioners.

Panic hit here as well, all 4 stores, a Raley's (home of the highest price leader), Family Dollar, Dollar General, and one small Paiute Indian Store.

Last week, we had a briefing that persons from as far away as Las Vegas have come here, and into Reno, Carson City to find and hoard everything in sight. There was also info that people in Las Vegas and surroundings were getting into fist fights for the last one of an item, even if it was damaged.

Me, I just go out and pick it off the vine and eat well. Raley's started carrying organic stuff, trying to switch people over, profit margin is high for that stuff here. Nobody told them that if we really want organic, we simply go oout the back door, and pick it off our own vines, trees, etc. If we don't have it, our neighbor does, and we share.

All the stores here have paperless hot air hand driers in their rest rooms, but, the rest rooms are now all closed. People were ripping the driers off the wall and trying to steal them, sneak them out the store doors. If it weren't so sick, it would be hilarious.

Me, I don't buy toilet paper, I do it "Dave's way". In my bathroom, the toilet is right next to the full shower, long sliding doors. So, I just finish, and make sure I ain't drippin', side step one step, and am in the shower, oh, no, better, the giant bidet with remote shower head. I don't advise anyone do that, unless you have what I installed, those large tubing hand hold supports. I have two rolls of toilet paper at the toilet, been there for two years, can't wait for some hoarder to break in looking for toilet paper, I need more target practice.

Cleaning/restocking is a good reason for Walmart and other stores to close part of the day.
Gross bastard lol
👍. TMI !
post #35 of 61 (permalink) Old Apr 5th, 20, 4:08 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech Team

Garage

I wonder if there is going to be a run on corn when it hits stores? I hear some folks prefer the corn cobs to a garden hose enema.
HKalin likes this.

'69 Malibu
post #36 of 61 (permalink) Old Apr 5th, 20, 5:02 PM
Senior Tech Team

I’m told it isn’t WalMart, it’s CDC ordered. Enforced by local police inspections.

New World Order ?
post #37 of 61 (permalink) Old Apr 5th, 20, 5:22 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Shane

The US is removing the need for Chinese goods.
427L88 and Not2Fast like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New oil is cheaper than new parts
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #38 of 61 (permalink) Old Apr 5th, 20, 6:09 PM
p40
Tech Team
butch

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stokerboats View Post
You mean you expect common sense from a corporation?
Walmart sucks on a good day. Customer service is NOT one of their finer qualities.
u got that right. i was in walmart a couple weeks ago like to got knock down people grabbing tp and filling there cart , i talked to the store manager abought people hording tp and said she could do nothing abought it. the manager said that came from corporate headquarters in ark, store put up a sign saying 1 per cust ,alot of good that done. i have a friend that used to work at stinkmart and she was saying they could fix the registers so they only could ring only 1 or 2 pack of tp i told the store manager that nope has to come the corp headquarters in ar, i blame them
post #39 of 61 (permalink) Old Apr 5th, 20, 6:25 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech Team

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelysalty View Post
Iím told it isnít WalMart, itís CDC ordered. Enforced by local police inspections.

New World Order ?
You were told wrong. Otherwise, all retail stores would be doing it. My local Target it not. As least they were not as of about 2 hours ago.
Steve R likes this.

'69 Malibu
post #40 of 61 (permalink) Old Apr 5th, 20, 6:43 PM
Senior Tech Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not2Fast View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelysalty View Post
I’m told it isn’t WalMart, it’s CDC ordered. Enforced by local police inspections.

New World Order ?
You were told wrong. Otherwise, all retail stores would be doing it. My local Target it not. As least they were not as of about 2 hours ago.
I might have been told wrong. So much misinformation as gubco takes control !

Home Depot doing same thing. Said they’re “allowed” 1 customer/150 sq feet.

For goodness sakes
Not2Fast likes this.
post #41 of 61 (permalink) Old Apr 5th, 20, 6:47 PM
Senior Tech Team

SALTY, right on target, Agenda 21, then, their new name 20 years later, "The Future We Want" (google it), and the last version, "The Green New Deal'. They are all the same basic intention of the U.N., and the clear tenets of One World Government New World Order intentions.

Also, sorry, the WHO (World Health Organization) is not to be trusted. Very leftist organization, not a lot of real world help.

And, gnicholson, just why is it gross, or this or that, to wash after eliminating fecal materials? Or, are you just arrogantly ignorant enough to think that I come out of eliminating a lot cleaner than you and your paper do? Millions of others must also be the things you call me being in washing after eliminating, they do the same as I do, and you don't get on them over it because YOU don't agree. If you practice good elimination health, after completing, you wipe with a paper product, throw the paper away into WATER, and WASH YOUR HANDS, then later, you get around to washing your "6" area. Why is it I am so bad by eliminating two processes along the way, WITH THE SAME FINAL OUTCOME? My "6", front area, and hands all get washed, in a more timely time frame than not doing it the way I do.

Think of the trillions of cloth diapers that have been used over the centuries, THEY GET WASHED IN WATER AND SOAP, AND RE-USED, JUST LIKE MY "6". Children, babies and others live right through it.

Live with it.
Not2Fast likes this.
post #42 of 61 (permalink) Old Apr 5th, 20, 6:56 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech Team

Garage

The WHO is in bed with the Kung Fu party where this virus originated.

'69 Malibu
post #43 of 61 (permalink) Old Apr 5th, 20, 7:03 PM
Senior Tech Team

DAVE, we sometimes disagree, you’re dead on with this.....I had no idea !

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DYbFYpH_Ex4
Not2Fast likes this.
post #44 of 61 (permalink) Old Apr 5th, 20, 7:09 PM
Gold Member
Gene

anyway, back to the surviving the here and now, and then there are the whole families going to Walmart like nothing is amiss. WTF, over?

Gene
ACES 3112/Team Chevelle Gold #62
Be big, be a 'builder'!
post #45 of 61 (permalink) Old Apr 5th, 20, 7:15 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech Team

Garage

I think Costco is now limiting two people in on one card...so member and one family/friend/guest/hooker.
fishhead likes this.

'69 Malibu
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelle Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address. Note, you will be sent a confirmation request to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in