Please, dont drink fish tank cleaner - Page 2 - Chevelle Tech
Bench Racing Stories, cruising and more.

23Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #16 of 35 (permalink) Old Mar 25th, 20, 11:47 PM
Tech Team
Greg

Who can be surprised with this, even on this site some people believe you can cure cancer with vitamin B. The the crazy stories and beliefs are not limited to a few special ones, they are everywhere.

Life is too short for caring about every bodies else's stuff
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 35 (permalink) Old Mar 25th, 20, 11:54 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Steve

Garage
Re: Please, dont drink fish tank cleaner

As dumb as it sounds, our own government was stuffing radium up G.I's snot lockers during WW2 to ward off colds. Kids got it too. Take a guess at how that turned out. Maybe I'll go drink some mercury from a thermometer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #18 of 35 (permalink) Old Mar 26th, 20, 12:01 AM
Senior Tech Team

Garage

Trump told them to do it.
Next, I hope Trump tells all the fake news media to drink this stuff too.
I'm going to hit up Amazon and see if I can drop ship some of this stuff to Poolucy, Chucky, and Shifty.

'69 Malibu
post #19 of 35 (permalink) Old Mar 26th, 20, 8:17 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grock-co View Post
Who can be surprised with this, even on this site some people believe you can cure cancer with vitamin B. The the crazy stories and beliefs are not limited to a few special ones, they are everywhere.
As a result of the President of the United States hyping the use of the Hydroxychloroquine to treat Coronavirus, people are hoarding it and my wife who needs that medication to treat her actual life threatening condition is having to work with her doctor to make sure she can get it. WTF. What I will never understand is why some people simply cannot bring themselves to admit that this guy, who will never admit error and will fire you for calling him on it, is wrong at times. Maybe because they can't admit that they too are wrong at times. This isn't about politics, I've said nothing about any of his policies. It's about his mental instability and the danger he's putting people in, and his supporters' willingness to turn a blind eye to his and their own fallibility. Vitamin B trumpers, anti-vaccination trumpers, Trump trumpers, all in the same category IMHO.
Greg P and Billdini like this.
post #20 of 35 (permalink) Old Mar 26th, 20, 8:23 AM
Senior Tech Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not2Fast View Post
Trump told them to do it.
Next, I hope Trump tells all the fake news media to drink this stuff too.
I'm going to hit up Amazon and see if I can drop ship some of this stuff to Poolucy, Chucky, and Shifty.
Harde har har, man that’s ^^^^ epic !
post #21 of 35 (permalink) Old Mar 26th, 20, 12:33 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
jimmyradford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grock-co View Post
It doesn't surprise me that something like this happened. Blanket statements like, COV-19 is deadly, are an injustice to the truth. There is always more to the story and amplifying information is required to make a logical decision.

They're speaking about Vitamin B-17 which isn't a real vitamin because it's cyanide.

Amygdalin (from Ancient Greek: ἀμυγδαλή amygdŠlē "almond") is a naturally occurring chemical compound best known for being falsely promoted as a cancer cure. It is found in many plants, but most notably in the seeds (kernels) of apricots, bitter almonds, apples, peaches, and plums.
Amygdalin is classified as a cyanogenic glycoside because each amygdalin molecule includes a nitrile group, which can be released as the toxic cyanide anion by the action of a beta-glucosidase. Eating amygdalin will cause it to release cyanide in the human body, and may lead to cyanide poisoning.[1]

TC Member # 4431
'16 GMC Denali XL- 6.2L's are sweet
'07.5 Chevrolet 2500HD-6.6 D-Max
'07.5 Chevrolet Suburban
'67 Chevrolet Biscayne- SS427 L-36/TH400 (Hers)
'67 Hell Camino-BB 427/TH400 (His)
'66 300 Deluxe 2 door-230/PG
"Good people sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."-Orsen Wells

Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and they're generally more useful.
post #22 of 35 (permalink) Old Mar 26th, 20, 5:19 PM
John

Garage

Who is hoarding Hydroxychloroquine? Isn't it available only by prescription?
Not2Fast likes this.
post #23 of 35 (permalink) Old Mar 26th, 20, 6:15 PM
p40
Tech Team
butch

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72mojave View Post
As a result of the President of the United States hyping the use of the Hydroxychloroquine to treat Coronavirus, people are hoarding it and my wife who needs that medication to treat her actual life threatening condition is having to work with her doctor to make sure she can get it. WTF. What I will never understand is why some people simply cannot bring themselves to admit that this guy, who will never admit error and will fire you for calling him on it, is wrong at times. Maybe because they can't admit that they too are wrong at times. This isn't about politics, I've said nothing about any of his policies. It's about his mental instability and the danger he's putting people in, and his supporters' willingness to turn a blind eye to his and their own fallibility. Vitamin B trumpers, anti-vaccination trumpers, Trump trumpers, all in the same category IMHO.
thats your opinion and u know what the say abought opinions they are like a$$ holes every bodys got one and and they usually stink
post #24 of 35 (permalink) Old Mar 26th, 20, 6:25 PM
Senior Tech Team

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1970 SS L78 View Post
Isn't it available only by prescription?
Yes, but fake news just keeps on publishing fake news.

'69 Malibu
post #25 of 35 (permalink) Old Mar 26th, 20, 6:57 PM
Senior Tech Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not2Fast View Post
Quote:
Isn't it available only by prescription?
Yes, but fake news just keeps on publishing fake news.
Looks like we’re getting a handle on coronavirus....Trump’s off the hook, but wait, it may come back in the fall.

Anyone wanna bet it arrives just in time to blame Trump AGAIN right at election time ?

Can’t make this stuff up !
post #26 of 35 (permalink) Old Mar 26th, 20, 7:07 PM
Gold Founding Member
Administrator

Garage
Thumbs down Re: Please, dont drink fish tank cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelysalty View Post
Looks like weíre getting a handle on coronavirus....Trumpís off the hook, but wait, it may come back in the fall.

Anyone wanna bet it arrives just in time to blame Trump AGAIN right at election time ?

Canít make this stuff up !
But yet you are.

You're trying to suggest that the virus with all the deaths so far is somehow political?
Greg P likes this.

post #27 of 35 (permalink) Old Mar 26th, 20, 7:20 PM
Senior Tech Team

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
But yet you are.

You're trying to suggest that the virus with all the deaths so far is somehow political?
Perhaps he's suggesting that at majority of the fake news media reports, and comments by libtard politicians, definitely has a political spin to it.

'69 Malibu
post #28 of 35 (permalink) Old Mar 26th, 20, 8:02 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Who is hoarding Hydroxychloroquine? Isn't it available only by prescription?
Scrips are easy to get if you haven't heard. Pharmacies have recently started cracking down on people trying to get Hydroxychloroquine. How do think Oxycontin became such a problem in this country? It didn't all come from "Mexicans with grapefruit-sized calves" as one well-known racist claims.
post #29 of 35 (permalink) Old Mar 26th, 20, 8:22 PM
Senior Tech Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72mojave View Post
It didn't all come from "Mexicans with grapefruit-sized calves" as one well-known racist claims.
🙄. “Racism”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fSUHZh3oYRE
post #30 of 35 (permalink) Old Mar 27th, 20, 8:03 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelysalty View Post
Seriously dude? You just posted a video to show what, that all Mexicans are bad guys? Because you apparently don't know, racism is "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or race."

Think about that the next time you post a video about a few guys who apparently don't share your skin color.
Greg P likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelle Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address. Note, you will be sent a confirmation request to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in