Lights for On Ramp Entrance - Page 2 - Chevelle Tech
Bench Racing Stories, cruising and more.

7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old Feb 25th, 20, 6:18 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Kevin

Re: Lights for On Ramp Entrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnugene View Post
Merging seems to be a lost art in my state. It never fails, traffic will be clipping along at 70-75, and some idiot will attempt to merge at 45mph, and then get bent out of shape when traffic is suddenly on his/her bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwhite00 View Post
Seriously, this isn't hard to figure out. Why the hell would anyone need a friggin light?
Ah... but the vast masses out there have no comprehension of what they're actually doing or how their behavior translates to others. Just this morning --- farkin prius driver takes the ramp to the toll highway here in front of me (which moves at 70 --- or more!). Ramp goes down hill -- yet this idiot was still only at 40 MPH by the time she merged onto the #3 thru lane!! I wasn't about to be the one at risk being hit from behind, so I blew by her still on the ramp while blasting the horn at her and then pulled in -- going 70 before I hit the end of the ramp! And this is in my slow under powered worn out truck! By the time I reached the bottom of the hill about a 1/2 mile further, I looked back and could still see her piddling along still probably only doing 50-ish.

2017 SS
1972 El Camino Custom
2005 SSR 6-speed
1999 Silverado
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelle Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address. Note, you will be sent a confirmation request to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in