Team Chevelle banner

1969 Chevelle ads from 1969

2K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  71350SS 
#1 ·
I wasn't sure which area I could post this for others to enjoy, so it landed here. These came from a Life magazine dated 1969. A friend of mine gave these to me years ago.

Steve

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
I have a magazine ad for '70 SS454 that is really close to that in style. Will have to dig thru my collection and see if I can find it. Also have a '71 dealership sales brochure and a '70 dealership sales brochure stashed away. Will have to see if I can find it all and post a couple pics. Love that old stuff. Today's literature doesn't hold a candle to the real thing at all.

#8 ·
I also have the second pic, the Garnet Red "two groups" ad. Have that along with several other items on display. Along with a couple unique dealer items.

Bruce, Think ive seen that ad before. That is also a good one.

Reactions: DUKE 69
#17 ·
what I would give to go back to 1969 and pick out a new chevelle. Probably get a copo or maybe a yenko.

Hell, I could buy 5 of them for what I paid for mine. Anyone know where that "way back machine" is?
Me too only thing is I ain't coming back....
:D

Reactions: 1775SS
#13 ·
So Dean, your car is famous for being in that advertisement. It sure looks like the same car.

what I would give to go back to 1969 and pick out a new chevelle. Probably get a copo or maybe a yenko.

Hell, I could buy 5 of them for what I paid for mine. Anyone know where that "way back machine" is?
I think Mr. Peabody & Sherman are waiting for their first victim to go back to 1969. Like the sign says, "Danger". Jump in, and while you're there grab some brochures for me. Wait, I have them all (just about)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.