Maryland chevelle show in June - Chevelle Tech
Bench Racing Stories, cruising and more.

33Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old Jan 10th, 20, 2:01 AM Thread Starter
Team Member
Tom

Maryland chevelle show in June

Any updates on the event yet?

Tom Parsons
TC# 474
#3 FOREVER!!!!!
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear to be bright until you hear them speak. (unknown)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old Jan 10th, 20, 9:13 AM
Gold Member
Gene

Re: Maryland chevelle show in June

Tom, I didnt see any updates on their webpage yet. Tom Rightler, who manages it, has been swamped with the biz end of a friend's passing, in fact, he is en route to Chuck Frame's memorial service in Toronto as I type.

But the show is cast in stone. See you there!

Gene
ACES 3112/Team Chevelle Gold #62
Be big, be a 'builder'!
post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old Jan 10th, 20, 10:21 AM
Tech Team
Kurt

I canít find 2020 info on this show .... Date, location, etc ....
427L88 likes this.

1966 Black/Red SS coupe .....
post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old Jan 10th, 20, 1:07 PM
Senior Tech Team
Keith

The location is North East Md community park. I would guess itís June 26,27
427L88 likes this.

1966 Chevelle SS 396/360 M21 3:73 posi. silver/blue buckets

Maryland Chevelle Club #682
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old Jan 10th, 20, 1:39 PM Thread Starter
Team Member
Tom

I am NOT promising, repeat, NOT promising, BUUUUUUUUUUUT, I'd really like to try to attend. It's a long drive for me, especially if I go by myself, but the 70 should make it easy!!!

Tom Parsons
TC# 474
#3 FOREVER!!!!!
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear to be bright until you hear them speak. (unknown)
post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old Jan 10th, 20, 4:58 PM
Gold Member
Gene

Event page for next years Show is up. We'll be adding info over the next few weeks.

FRI, JUN 26 - JUN 27
33rd Annual Mid-Atlantic Chevelle Show
North East Community Park ∑ North East, MD"

If you visit the MCC fakebook page you'll see a lovely pic of our dear friend framer and his 69. As most know, the Chevelle Angels called CHuck up unexpectedly last year. Tom Rightler and some of the MCC crew are en route to Tornoto as I type for Chuck's memorial this weekend. Hence the info delay....

The show is BOOKED AND ON, so MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

We'll get a proper flyer/registration up promptly ASSUMING the Canadian authorities let our MCC Officers back out! We'll be sure to post the link right here in DZ's thread.

The MCC gang would be DELIGHTED if you could make it up this year Tom!

The host hotel is typically the former Crystal Inn, now Comfort Inn, 1 Centre Dr . North East MD. 410-287-7100 I have not yet seen the club make any formal host hotel announcement or give the discount code, but there it is if you care to book early.

ALSO, don't know if you are still up for it DZ, but Cecil County Dragway is a great track very near sea level.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MCC 2020.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	613188  

Gene
ACES 3112/Team Chevelle Gold #62
Be big, be a 'builder'!
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old Jan 10th, 20, 10:40 PM Thread Starter
Team Member
Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by 427L88 View Post
Event page for next years Show is up. We'll be adding info over the next few weeks.

FRI, JUN 26 - JUN 27
33rd Annual Mid-Atlantic Chevelle Show
North East Community Park ∑ North East, MD"

If you visit the MCC fakebook page you'll see a lovely pic of our dear friend framer and his 69. As most know, the Chevelle Angels called CHuck up unexpectedly last year. Tom Rightler and some of the MCC crew are en route to Tornoto as I type for Chuck's memorial this weekend. Hence the info delay....

The show is BOOKED AND ON, so MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

We'll get a proper flyer/registration up promptly ASSUMING the Canadian authorities let our MCC Officers back out! We'll be sure to post the link right here in DZ's thread.

The MCC gang would be DELIGHTED if you could make it up this year Tom!

The host hotel is typically the former Crystal Inn, now Comfort Inn, 1 Centre Dr . North East MD. 410-287-7100 I have not yet seen the club make any formal host hotel announcement or give the discount code, but there it is if you care to book early.

ALSO, don't know if you are still up for it DZ, but Cecil County Dragway is a great track very near sea level.

THANKS!
I will not be putting the 70 on a strip any more since it now has a 2.73 12bolt posi rear.
Also, I don't do any of the social media stuff like Facebook, nor do I have a GPS---------------------I use paper maps and dead reckoning.

My cell phone (which is off MOST of the time) is just a plain flip phone. And you know what, I've made it 77yrs on this planet without all the modern hi-tech stuff, and I do just fine. These forums are the extent of my digital age involvement. I'd still love to have some kind of flathead Ford!!!! I guess I'll just have to be happy with the T-bucket.
454chevSS likes this.

Tom Parsons
TC# 474
#3 FOREVER!!!!!
post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old Jan 10th, 20, 10:51 PM
Gold Founding Member
Administrator

Garage

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MDChevelleClub/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old Jan 10th, 20, 11:07 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
leo

The discount rate is set, just tell them you are part of the Maryland Chevelle Club show when you call, you have to call to get the discount. Good luck!!
427L88 likes this.

Leo Paugh
Maryland Chevelle Club #017
A.C.E.S.#3731
progress has little to do with speed, but lots to do with direction

post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old Jan 11th, 20, 10:38 AM
Senior Tech Team
Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by DZAUTO View Post
THANKS!
I will not be putting the 70 on a strip any more since it now has a 2.73 12bolt posi rear.
Also, I don't do any of the social media stuff like Facebook, nor do I have a GPS---------------------I use paper maps and dead reckoning.

My cell phone (which is off MOST of the time) is just a plain flip phone. And you know what, I've made it 77yrs on this planet without all the modern hi-tech stuff, and I do just fine. These forums are the extent of my digital age involvement. I'd still love to have some kind of flathead Ford!!!! I guess I'll just have to be happy with the T-bucket.
Tom itís supper easy to find itís less then three miles of I95 between Baltimore and Philly Hope to see you there

1966 Chevelle SS 396/360 M21 3:73 posi. silver/blue buckets

Maryland Chevelle Club #682
post #11 of 36 (permalink) Old Jan 11th, 20, 12:16 PM
Tech Team
Jim

Garage

I just booked a room. I'm in.

I won't have a car there (this year), but I want to help the club, so "I volunteer".
427L88 likes this.

'71 SS 350
3rd and 6th owner
2017 Harley Davidson Road Glide Ultra
post #12 of 36 (permalink) Old Jan 11th, 20, 2:04 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Jeff

Garage

Quote:
THANKS!
Don't forget to use Kentucky windage in case there's a cross wind.
post #13 of 36 (permalink) Old Jan 11th, 20, 8:41 PM Thread Starter
Team Member
Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoP View Post
The discount rate is set, just tell them you are part of the Maryland Chevelle Club show when you call, you have to call to get the discount. Good luck!!

And the phone number for the hotel is?????????????????????

Tom Parsons
TC# 474
#3 FOREVER!!!!!
post #14 of 36 (permalink) Old Jan 12th, 20, 12:29 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
leo

410-287-7100 The discount price in the past was $89, not sure about this year!!

Leo Paugh
Maryland Chevelle Club #017
A.C.E.S.#3731
progress has little to do with speed, but lots to do with direction

post #15 of 36 (permalink) Old Jan 12th, 20, 8:46 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
Mike

Garage

Quote:
I am NOT promising, repeat, NOT promising, BUUUUUUUUUUUT, I'd really like to try to attend. It's a long drive for me, especially if I go by myself, but the 70 should make it easy!!!

Leaving home for Chevellabration - YouTube
Tom, you might consider bringing the boat in tow.

There is a launch ramp adjacent to the show field.
427L88 likes this.

Mike

My

AACA Senior Grand National
Good Guys Muscle Car of the Year Finalist

Eckler's Winternationals Platinum 1000 pts
2016 Midwest Chevelle Regional 1000 Point Award

NPD Choice Award All GM Oktoberfest
6 times Concours d'Elegance Best in Class

MCC Platinum & 2 times People's Choice Award & Carolina Chevelle Club Best in Show

2016 Midwest Chevelle Regional "Dean Call Award"
2015 OPGI Original Restored Award

MCACN Gold
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelle Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address. Note, you will be sent a confirmation request to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in