Team Chevelle banner

Tesla truck

4K views 61 replies 35 participants last post by  DZAUTO 
#1 ·
#4 ·
#5 ·
The electric pick up does make a lot of sense. Batteries can be under the bed. Torque values can be extremely impressive. It’s just a matter of time before the big three offer there versions.

#8 ·
If they are going to build a truck, build something that can fill a need, like a cargo van or pick up.

#20 ·
On the El Camino forum they have a special thread for ugly conversions of not really an El Camino vehicles.
This should surely take top honors there now!

And Elon flunked his IQ test, he was "Surprised" that a solid steel ball the size of a baseball would break the windows.
Seems he must not have actually read or understood Owens Corning engineers description of their product.
Hint, it's still GLASS!

Also, as to all those marvelous performance claims, Fast, Long Range, or Heavy Load, pick ONE per trip!

I will keep my '81 C30 dually with 350 forever.

#21 ·
Looks like something someone welded up in their backyard. It's all flat pieces with a few bends anyone with a brake press could make.

Also, for a truck, seems a little low on rear bed cargo volume.

#32 ·
Does the aftermarket even want to touch it?

I think it's fake. I think he has another design in the works.

That stage display could not have been the actual performance.
I just find it astounding (maybe apalling) that so many people already put deposits on one!

I thought it was supposed to be a truck.../s
Well, if Honda can call their CRV, Pilot, and Ridgeline as "trucks".... then what is a truck? :|

#27 ·
It maybe not the prettiest cow in the Barn
but it will be easier on Gas !

Hyundai is suppose to come out with their new concept Truck in 2020
and think it is beautiful and if the price is right I will likely buy one

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.