ChevelleStuff YouTube Channel - Chevelle Tech
Bench Racing Stories, cruising and more.

26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old Nov 9th, 19, 10:06 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium Member
Tom

Garage
Send a message via AIM to BlueSS454
ChevelleStuff YouTube Channel

I just created a YouTube channel for ChevelleStuff. Here is a link to the first video I uploaded. Itís a pass at Dragway 42 back in August during the NOCC show. Iíd appreciate it if anyone would click over and subscribe to the channel. Iím going to try and start uploading more videos in the coming months.

There are also Facebook and Instagram pages for ChevelleStuff check those out too!

https://youtu.be/F9rv88HN2sc
von, 71350SS, 427L88 and 13 others like this.

Tom Rightler, MCC VP & Newsletter Editor

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Best ET: [email protected] MPH

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 10th, 19, 12:12 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
Bob

Re: ChevelleStuff YouTube Channel

Nice ,,,,, Mr. Tom. Did the gas tank issue start at the drags? Not much to say right now. Just take care of " Snow White "..
Bob

1970 SS LS-5/M-22 El Camino- Org. Owner-AACA 2016-Senior Grand National Winner---MCACN-GOLD-2013
1970 ( FRAUD) SS 468 Station Wagon - Driver.
Old Nov 10th, 19, 7:29 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
Mike

Garage

Will the car stay with Chuck's family?

Mike

My

AACA Senior Grand National
Good Guys Muscle Car of the Year Finalist

Eckler's Winternationals Platinum 1000 pts
2016 Midwest Chevelle Regional 1000 Point Award

NPD Choice Award All GM Oktoberfest
6 times Concours d'Elegance Best in Class

MCC Platinum & 2 times People's Choice Award & Carolina Chevelle Club Best in Show

2016 Midwest Chevelle Regional "Dean Call Award"
2015 OPGI Original Restored Award

MCACN Gold
Old Nov 10th, 19, 8:47 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium Member
Tom

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinls5 View Post
Nice ,,,,, Mr. Tom. Did the gas tank issue start at the drags? Not much to say right now. Just take care of " Snow White "..
Bob
That happened a few blocks away from the hotel Thursday morning. Had that fixed before heading to the track.

Old Nov 10th, 19, 8:48 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium Member
Tom

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69SHEVL View Post
Will the car stay with Chuck's family?
As of now, it is to be sold. I have a few things I need to finish on it before it goes up for sale. His eldest son is taking possession of his 69 SS
71350SS and 69SHEVL like this.

Old Nov 10th, 19, 9:01 AM
Senior Tech Team
Ed

Garage

I subscribed, and I'll check it out.

1967 El Camino Malibu - Deepwater Blue
ZZ4 350, FiTech 600 complete!,Roadmaster tank, 700R4, Underdash A/C in progress, JGC Steering, 1990s truck serpentine.
Old Nov 10th, 19, 11:00 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
Brian

Subscribed!

Team Chevelle Member (19 years and counting...
)

'72 Chevelle Convertible (Mohave Gold) (all SS options, no SS badging)

2004 Pontiac GTO (Quicksilver) RIP April 2013
--> Replaced with 2004 Pontiac GTO (Barbados Blue)

2003 Chevrolet Avalanche (Sunset Orange Metallic)
Old Nov 10th, 19, 11:14 AM
Gold Founding Member
Administrator

Garage

Who is racing in the video?

Old Nov 10th, 19, 11:42 AM
Senior Tech Team
Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSS454 View Post
As of now, it is to be sold. I have a few things I need to finish on it before it goes up for sale. His eldest son is taking possession of his 69 SS
what about his blue 66?

1966 Chevelle SS 396/360 M21 3:73 posi. silver/blue buckets

Maryland Chevelle Club #682
Old Nov 10th, 19, 12:32 PM
Tech Team

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSS454 View Post
I just created a YouTube channel for ChevelleStuff. Here is a link to the first video I uploaded. It’s a pass at Dragway 42 back in August during the NOCC show. I’d appreciate it if anyone would click over and subscribe to the channel. I’m going to try and start uploading more videos in the coming months.

There are also Facebook and Instagram pages for ChevelleStuff check those out too!

https://youtu.be/F9rv88HN2sc
Sub’d. Could you return the favor?

Dragginwagon406, mostly drag racing from Norwalk, Milan, etc., mixed in with Jeeping and ATVs.

Proving every day hindsight is 20/20.
Old Nov 10th, 19, 12:32 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Mike

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
Who is racing in the video?
Tom vs. NOCC member Ferd Bruckner in the yellow 68.
BlueSS454 likes this.

Mike

My

AACA Senior Grand National
Good Guys Muscle Car of the Year Finalist

Eckler's Winternationals Platinum 1000 pts
2016 Midwest Chevelle Regional 1000 Point Award

NPD Choice Award All GM Oktoberfest
6 times Concours d'Elegance Best in Class

MCC Platinum & 2 times People's Choice Award & Carolina Chevelle Club Best in Show

2016 Midwest Chevelle Regional "Dean Call Award"
2015 OPGI Original Restored Award

MCACN Gold
Old Nov 10th, 19, 2:25 PM
von
Lifetime Founding Member
Von

Subscribed.

von '69 Malibu Team Chevelle Member #15

Old Nov 10th, 19, 2:49 PM
Gold Member

Wow. Dragway 42 brings back some memories. They used to have a very competitive gasser class. George Montgomery, Virgil Cates and so on would put on a good show. The last time I drove on that strip would be in probably 1968 or '69. I might be getting old.
I will take a look at that video for sure.
71350SS and Pat_McNeil like this.
Old Nov 10th, 19, 4:05 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage

Subscribed

John
71 El Camino SS
406 SBC M21 3.31 12 bolt
"Quality is always remembered,long after the price is forgotten"
Old Nov 10th, 19, 4:18 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragginwagon467 View Post
Dragginwagon406, mostly drag racing from Norwalk, Milan, etc., mixed in with Jeeping and ATVs.
Sub'd

John
71 El Camino SS
406 SBC M21 3.31 12 bolt
"Quality is always remembered,long after the price is forgotten"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelle Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address. Note, you will be sent a confirmation request to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in