Team Chevelle banner

First show tomorrow

999 views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  69Chvll 
#1 ·
Got asked to enter, was told Id take it (doubtful and dont care really)

Far as prep goes I was thinking just leave er dirty and toss a bag of trash in the back?

Who goes all out for this stuff?

Hoping to try out a new camera and get some video for you guys.
Small hokey town curious to see what shows up! Be on the lookout for big boobs. :D

#3 ·
What hokey town? :smile2:

I missed the show in Kernville, and Ed Iskenderian's 98th Birthday Bash and Car Show near Lake Isabella is on hold.

#4 ·
The 2 shows I’ve brought the Malibu to, I showed the car with bugs on the windshield and all. It’s a driver, and I drive it. I figure what the h**l, why not show it for what it is?

#5 ·
Topdog its in Hemet....back is loaded with a buddys tunnel ram and some afr 290s I spent a bunch of time on...he wants to show off . Last time this thing had stuff in the back of it was in the 90s when I used to have pool routes and it was in primer.
Didnt detail it, figure what the heck

Once I went to an all vette show I had just driven back from Famoso raceway in my 90 Z...dirty dusty etc. I entered but just for parking was dead tired
Parked in between a cherry C2 and C3....the lady detailing her car threw a FIT screaming I was gonna make her lose cause MY car was dirty..haha. man she was having a cow.

Not into shows but wanna get to know whatever car guys are around and maybe network a bit...scab some grinding work maybe.

#7 ·
Cant post pics here for some reason, hope the links cool with the mods

There was 2 vettes there...a 69 and an 81 4x with what was a pretty neat pearl/metallic paint job

Car guys "got it"...could vette guys did the usual chit talking. Ugh
How can they expect any kind of value down the road when nobdody even sees them?

Anyways all kinds of pics, lots of caminos few chevelles

Everyone was pretty freindly (kinda new in town) save for one machinist who had to let me know everything I did was wrong, his pro comp stuff is the best etc. Idiot.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/off-topic/4332457-car-show-pics.html#post1600348360

#10 ·
That light blue 61 Impala is incredible.I wouldn't change too much ;) it's almost perfect as is.

#11 ·
It was flawless! That blue 67 was unreal...the interior was 100% original except for the front seats, owner had a heck of a story behind it.
That was my first ride ever...id sell this to get another dig the bodylines.

After seeing so many modded it was nice seeing one that completely stock down to the last detail.
Those wheelcovers were the orginals also car was nicer than the pics show

#13 ·
In hemet for now, been trying to process a medical retirement for a few yrs now
Still fighting the battle its getting ugly.

Soon..its not bad here but still not far enough away from La. Couple small rural towns around here are kind of appealing..we will see what the next 6 mos brings

Nice to just drive this thing again been a long time. Got the ol nervous "wth is gonna break" feeling lol

#14 ·
I’ll go to shows with the kids. Honestly, it looks boring to me to actually show a car. I have more fun at the local street racing nights at the drag strip. You get to see everyone’s car pushed to their limits, instead of just sitting there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.