2019 Stanley Cup who are you cheering for. - Chevelle Tech
Bench Racing Stories, cruising and more.

12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 33 (permalink) Old Apr 7th, 19, 11:47 AM Thread Starter
Tech Team
Greg

2019 Stanley Cup who are you cheering for.

Another NHL season has ended and the playoffs are about to start, who do you cheer for. My team did not make it this year the Edmonton Oilers a friend of mines son plays for St. Louis Blues I hope they will win it all this year.

Go Blues Go

Life is too short for caring about every bodies else's stuff
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 33 (permalink) Old Apr 7th, 19, 12:38 PM
Senior Tech Team
Bruce

Location: White Bear Lake, a northeast suburb of St. Paul, MinneSNOWta
Garage
Re: 2019 Stanley Cup who are you cheering for.

Go, Wild, Go, oops, never mind...

Our You Tube Vids:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 33 (permalink) Old Apr 7th, 19, 4:28 PM
Senior Tech Team
Jon N.

I'm cheering for the puck. They take quite the beating and never get any credit.

Jon N.

The only reason someone would want insurance is if they want to pay someone elses bills or want someone else to pay their bills.

BIGOT is a word used by people that can't use logical reasoning to prove that you are wrong when you don't agree with them.
post #4 of 33 (permalink) Old Apr 7th, 19, 7:40 PM
Tech Team

Garage

New England Patriot as long as Brady is playing.

'69 Malibu
post #5 of 33 (permalink) Old Apr 7th, 19, 7:58 PM
rkd
Team Member
Ron

At one point in life, I had a girlfriend that liked Bobby Orr more than me. But her Dad had season tickets to the Bruins games.

No kidding, I rode my motorcycle to Boston one weekend and went to a Stanley Cup game in the Garden.

Have not watched hockey since she dumped me forty plus years ago!

66 Malibu Coupe, home rebuilt 350. Took me 39 years to get her!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 33 (permalink) Old Apr 8th, 19, 12:16 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
Bob

Its getting close to " Polish Hockey Time ",, I think its time for the " STUSH " Cup. ???
Bob

1970 SS LS-5/M-22 El Camino- Org. Owner-AACA 2016-Senior Grand National Winner---MCACN-GOLD-2013
1970 ( FRAUD) SS 468 Station Wagon - Driver.
post #7 of 33 (permalink) Old Apr 8th, 19, 7:42 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
Mike

Garage

Charlestown Chiefs all the way

Mike

My

AACA Senior Grand National
Good Guys Muscle Car of the Year Finalist

Eckler's Winternationals Platinum 1000 pts
2016 Midwest Chevelle Regional 1000 Point Award

NPD Choice Award All GM Oktoberfest
6 times Concours d'Elegance Best in Class

MCC Platinum & 2 times People's Choice Award & Carolina Chevelle Club Best in Show

2016 Midwest Chevelle Regional "Dean Call Award"
2015 OPGI Original Restored Award

MCACN Gold
post #8 of 33 (permalink) Old Apr 8th, 19, 7:43 AM
Team Member

Nice to see what Toronto has done after 50+ years of futility. Besides they are the only thing talked about on any sports channels I get, so hard to avoid. If they can finally get past Boston anything can happen. Some very good teams in there should be some good watching.

Dunc

'Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you' - unknown
post #9 of 33 (permalink) Old Apr 8th, 19, 7:59 AM
Tech Team
Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grock-co View Post
Another NHL season has ended and the playoffs are about to start, who do you cheer for. My team did not make it this year the Edmonton Oilers a friend of mines son plays for St. Louis Blues I hope they will win it all this year.

Go Blues Go

What Player?

I follow the nhl pretty close.

Pretty sure Tampa will take it
Duane_D likes this.
post #10 of 33 (permalink) Old Apr 8th, 19, 8:35 AM
Senior Tech Team
Jeff

Pittsburgh Penguins...
-SS454- likes this.
post #11 of 33 (permalink) Old Apr 8th, 19, 10:10 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
Bob

This is for my Canadian friends. My Buddy Russ Robinson, from, I forget the town, ( Just south of Toronto off the QEW)? He has a BIG flat screen in his garage where he keeps his two 70s a Black Sta. Wgn. & Red 396Cp.
Everything STOPS when a hockey game is on TV ! !
He has a fridge full of ( Labatts) beside the " Big Chair " and a trash can on the other side. I was doing a game at the Rogers Center ( CFL). At times, Watching a hockey game at his home I thought Russ was going to have a seizure when stuff happened on the ice.
It was more fun watching " Russ " than the hockey game.
Bob
427L88 and Kirk's67SS like this.

1970 SS LS-5/M-22 El Camino- Org. Owner-AACA 2016-Senior Grand National Winner---MCACN-GOLD-2013
1970 ( FRAUD) SS 468 Station Wagon - Driver.
post #12 of 33 (permalink) Old Apr 8th, 19, 4:27 PM
Senior Tech Team
Chris

I stopped watching hockey when I left Edmonton 3 years ago. Seems all anyone talks about is hockey in that city, had to keep up with it just to have relevant conversations with clients. Don't have to do that anymore and I don't miss it. I like hockey, but I only go to live games if I get free tickets. I hear you need to take out a loan to afford an Oilers game these days.

1969 Beaumont

1977 Bronco

The rest are boring responsible adult vehicles not worth mentioning.
post #13 of 33 (permalink) Old Apr 8th, 19, 5:01 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Joe

Garage

I guess I'll be rooting for the Islanders. Their goalie was with the Sabres for a while. He was in a bad way, mentally, when he left here. He wrote openly about depression and alcoholism. Since he left and has been playing with the Islanders he seems to have really upped him game on and off the ice.

-Joe
Team Chevelle #2680
'69 Malibu Convertible
-

post #14 of 33 (permalink) Old Apr 9th, 19, 11:40 AM
Tony

Carolina Hurricanes!!

First time I get to say that in almost 10 years. Love these "Bunch of Jerks"
post #15 of 33 (permalink) Old Apr 9th, 19, 12:58 PM
Senior Tech Team

I was hoping the Coyotes were going to make it this year. I can usually get excited about a team if I think they deserve a cup or if I want to see the team they are playing get beat. This year, I dunno. Not very interested now that the Coyotes came so close and missed it. I guess it would be nice to see the Sharks actually win a cup, or the Blues.
Stalkingbear likes this.

Mike Smith
72 Chevelle, LS 6.0 LQ9 4l80e
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelle Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address. Note, you will be sent a confirmation request to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in