Chevelle Tech - View Single Post - BBC 6.135" rods that won't break the bank?
View Single Post
post #40 of (permalink) Old Sep 7th, 18, 2:23 AM
Wolfplace
Lifetime Premium Member
Mike

Re: BBC 6.135" rods that won't break the bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltherring View Post
Question to all the posters advocating Eagle and Scat rods, what do a set of 38 cc dome floating pin 396 or 427 pistons cost? Manufacturer, P/N and retail source, please.
Here are a few that will work in a 427 in that area depending on bore size
AutoTec High Quality, Precision Manufactured pistons
Look at the BB large dome section
There are others available too although you may need to have the pin moved have to check but I am a WD for Racetec, Wiseco, Diamond, JE/SRP, CP & Arias to name a few so I do have choices,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
As far as prices you can PM or email me if you are interested. We do not discuss pricing on the forum except in generalities

Mike (Wolfplace)
VISIT US AT

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
+4axis CNC block machining+
================================
Welcome to the internet,,, "Experts" made daily
===
"Life is tough.,, Life is even tougher if you're stupid."
----John Wayne----

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome