Chevelle Tech - View Single Post - Why can't I find these cars?
View Single Post
post #38 of (permalink) Old Mar 10th, 18, 3:20 PM
Rick_Nelson
Lifetime Premium Member
Rick

Re: Why can't I find these cars?

Not much of a story. Everybody does burnouts in the parking lot on the north side where all the trailers were parked. I was leaving the lot and happened to be on the south side and drove by someone I knew (don't recall who). They yelled to smoke them so with all 600 ponies nailed I did just that evidently to the dismay of a nearby family that was getting out of their car. Shortly after arriving back to the lot I was greeted by one of the hotels finest (in blue) who then proceeded to publically shame me in front of my peers regarding exhibition driving. Thinking it best to just keep my mouth shut (so that I could remain at my designated hotel) I did just so, smiled and said yes occifer and proceeded to bow my head, turned and walk back towards the trailers and multiple snickering fellow car enthusiasts while showing a slight smile and wink. End of story.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Musclecar Restoration and Design
Pleasant Plains, IL
217-626-(CARS)

Specializing in the LS6 Chevelle and Hi po Chevrolets

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome