Chevelle Tech - View Single Post - 1966 firewall holes... Anyone have pictures?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 18, 3:41 AM Thread Starter
1966_L78
Lifetime Premium Member
Tony

Garage
1966 firewall holes... Anyone have pictures?

On my '66, it's been disassembled for more than 30 years. I know there are several "extra" holes on the firewall (aftermarket coil for one), but there also a few others I am not sure about...

It is a 4-speed, with gauges and a tach, so it has the holes for the tach feed wire, the oil gauge line and the reverse light harness...

I am also not sure which holes go with the insulation pad and push-pins...

I'd like to weld up the un-needed holes...

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	resized firewall.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	521473   Click image for larger version

Name:	resized firewall2.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	521481  

Once you go RAT, you never go back...
TC #1366

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold

Sold

&

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome