[an error occurred while processing this directive]|
Find Chevelle Parts at SS396.com
GROUND UP & SS396.com
Official Sponsor of Team Chevelle
Welcome to Team Chevelle's Restoration Shop!
This is an informal area for information relating to restoring classic Chevelles. This 'shop' is open for use by all and includes many new features to help your restoration.
On Restoration, with Skip Cain
- - Part One - Not for the Politically Correct.
- - Part Two - Restification.
- - Part Three- Rust Never Sleeps.
- - Part Four - Painting Your Restored Chevelle
- - Part Five - Engine and Undercarriage Detailing
Identifying Super Sport Chevelles!
- How to Identify a 1966-67 Chevelle Super Sport
- How to Spot a Genuine 1968 + Chevelle Super Sport
- G.M. of Canada through their Vintage Vehicle Services department are able to provide vehicle build info such as rpo's, original engine id numbers, production date, trim and paint codes, production numbers and engineering specifications on all Canadian built or sold Chevelles.
- New! Decoding the date of Snap-On and Blue-Point Tools
- Bulleted List of Option Codes
- Trim Tag Mysteries / 1966 with Bill Smith
- Dealer & Zone Codes - finding out where your Chevelle was delivered new.
- The Tech Reference Series
- The Chevelle Archives
- Setting Speedometers (chart guide)
- Tips on storing your Chevelle for the winter.
- Converting a GM shift handle onto a Hurst Shifter base..
- Cars & Culture The Common Man's Muscle Car
- Advice on Buying a Chevelle
- Every automobile has its own story. From the time it's bought brand new to the day it's laid to rest in the junkyard, each car lives its own life. To apply this concept to modeling, the members of the Town of Newburgh Model Car Club put together the fictional story of Art's Chevelle.
Chevelle Related Books, Manuals & Magazines
Reference and How-to Books
Super Chevy and Chevy High Performance Magazine articles.
Searchable web database of article titles. (opens in new window)
Automotive Calculation Programs
- Aerodynamic and Rolling Horsepower
- Acceleration Simulation
- Best Differential Gear
- Best Header Tube Length
- Battery Cold-Cranking Amp Estimater
- Battery Cold-Cranking Amp Temp. Adj.
- Compression Ratio Calculation
- Compression Ratio HP Change
- Engine Displacement
- Engine Displacement Conversion
- Driveshaft Velocity
- HP / Highway Dyno
- Effective Tire Diameter
- ET and MPH Environmental Correction
- Flow - Horsepower/RPM Predictor
- HP / Holley Jet Correction
- Optimum Intake Runner
- Miles-Per-Gallon Estimation
- Fuel injector Sizing
- Engine "Rough" Horsepower
- RPM - MPH
- RPM Range Computator
- Shifting Point Calculator
- Speedometer Calibration
More resources available here..........
These excellent utilities will help with your project.
- Visual Basic programs by Jeffery Kennebeck.
The Chevelle Mailing List.
Join the email equivalent of Chevelle Tech. New subjects every day. ( I recommend getting the digest version for starters).
Have a friend who has been a lot of help?
Not too sure how to say thanks?
Well, you can always send them a 'Virtual Cold Beer!' and a personalized message.
This page is also supported by:
We will be happy to add a return link to your page if you wish to include the resto shop as part of your site.