Where to get Eastwood paint. - Chevelle Tech
Chevelle Tech join team chevelle as a supporting member  
Chevelle Parts at SS396.com      
GROUND UP & SS396.com         
Official Sponsor of Team Chevelle

Auto Insurance

Chevelles.com is the premier Chevrolet Chevelle Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Body Shop Paint & Body Forum

Old Jan 26th, 07, 7:29 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Default Where to get Eastwood paint.

Gentlemen, as a result of a conversation with my body shop man ( who is very good, but not a Chevelle expert ) I may have narrowly avoided having my hood hinges painted black. Did a search on this forum and found the name of the correct colour. I believe it is Phosphate Zinc by Eastwood Industries. My question is, "Where can I obtain a couple rattle cans of this stuff, given that I live in London, Ontario, Canada?" If I have the wrong stuff in mind, please advise. Thanks R. B.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 07, 7:33 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Scott

Default Re: Where to get Eastwood paint.

Here Eastwood
TC #3238
ACES #7490
My Site
The Rebuild

To secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government
The Declaration of Independence
Old Jan 26th, 07, 7:53 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Sorry to be dense, but I still don't get it. Can I only get this stuff ordered on-line and paid by the methods that those who order stuff use? I guess I was hoping that there was an outlet within 50 to 75 miles where I could go, like Port Huron, even Detroit if I am at NPD for stuff. Otherwise, is there a real close approximation? Or else, I guess I'll be ordering. Thanks for the help. R.B.
Old Jan 26th, 07, 8:22 PM
Team Member
Bill

They do attend a few large swap meets, but why not just call and order it? It will be on your porch in a couple days.
Old Jan 26th, 07, 8:25 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanks Scott and Bill. I guess I've heard it twice now, so I will try not to be a doubter. I will go ahead and order. Thanks again. R. B.
Old Jan 26th, 07, 8:29 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Scott

Try giving them a call at 1-800-343-9353 and ask them if and where you can buy there product's locally.
TC #3238
ACES #7490
My Site
The Rebuild

To secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government
The Declaration of Independence
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Chevelle Tech > General Tech Area > Body Shop      Current Topic: Where to get Eastwood paint.
Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelle Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address. Note, you will be sent a confirmation request to this address.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.