Team Chevelle banner

Soooo.... I decided not to sell it *wayyyy too many pics*

27K views 105 replies 26 participants last post by  9deuce9rr 
#1 ·
Some of you may remember back in the spring i was trying to sell my Chevelle. Welp, i quickly came to my senses and decided that was a ridiculous idea lol

Like usual, i haven't been around here in a while but i just can't seem to keep myself un-busy enough to participate too often, between a full time job, being a full time engineering student and trying to keep up on studying

Anyways... My dad's been anxiously awaiting to get his car back (as it has been looking like this http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/1292/dsc01281bj4or6.jpg for the past couple months :mad: ) which is killing him. SO, to try to calm his nerves, he's been working on my car :hurray:

Here it is as most of you will remember it:

bench seat and gold dash/door panels

Over spring break i built a fiberglass glovebox and CF head unit relocator. (first time ever using either)

Finished

Bought some fabric paint and sprayed the headliner black

Got rid of the bench seat and replaced with 300zx bucket seats

See less See more
#70 ·
i really didn't think about that... good idea! i might hafta do that in the future *since it's already back together and everything*

and sorry guys..... i'm torturing u thru 2 more pics :beers:

hopefully this will quiet it down some :p

#76 ·
close... but i was out in ur neck of the woods ;)
here's a REAL BIG hint lol

i was gonna give you a call and head over to ur place but i was doing the quality family time thing :yes: maybe tomorrow, depending on what time i head back to bellingham?

#78 ·
hey guys... i, again, disappeared for a while. been REAL busy with school....... gotta love 20+ hrs sittin at a computer working with catia lol

anyways, just thought i'd update everybody and let you know that chevy high performance contacted me via another forum and informed me that they wanted to use the pics i took of my chevelle in an upcoming feature in their magazine.

never had a ride of mine in print before, so it feels pretty good. i was jealous of my dad and his firebird's feature, so now i guess i'm getting back to even with him ;) lol

anyways, here's the new shots that got them asking me

#80 ·
thanks man

only down side to all of this is i'm at college right now and CONSTANTLY get calls from my dad that essentially play out like this

me: hola padre
dad: heyyyy
me: what are you up to?
dad: oooo you know... just driving your car around

and that's quickly followed by a ton of my jealousy lol

#84 ·
close, but airbrush = no cigar ;) lol it's HDR... not really necessary for that pic but helped bring out the mountain in the background. here's the editing process:

y no no no... no espanol for me... i forget all that from high school :p but i'm going to school for manufacturing engineer, i'll be graduating in the spring

#87 ·
yup, it's me, AGAIN coming from out of nowhere! :p

interior.... COMPLETED! gotta love having a grandpa who does amazing work with upholstry!
and dont mind the superman mats... we all know they add 7hp to the wheels... MINIMUM

and there's my two babies... in my parent's garage for the winter... 2.5 hrs away :(

#89 ·
Cullen, That turned out really nice!:thumbsup:

If your grandpa's bored I know a certain Buick that could use a headliner.:D
and carpet and body work and paint and....................................:D

The car looks awesome Cullen!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.