Team Chevelle banner

Fall photos dublin ireland

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  savage71chevelless 
#1 ·
Not one single car photo here, today was such a nice autumn (FALL) day that we went for a walk in our local park .its 5 mins from our door, the colours are looking great , gonta go back next weekend for some more. hope you like them. http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/liamkennyv8/MARLEYPKOCT09#

#3 ·
Liam, I see houses like that when I have to go to Limerick too. I see a place that could be so nice, but the locals only see an old house that needs to be torn down.

I guess that's because we don't have old things in CA and Ireland has lots of old things.

I will get over to Dublin one of these trips to see you...

Ron

#5 ·
Hey Ron , check out this park and its history http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marlay_Park. that old house would be a fantastic feature in the park, it is in disrepair for a long time now , its a shame really cos there is something fairytale bout it. all the mothers tell their children that its the witches house:D. it has a roof jutting out in all diff directions , and it is olde worlde. the goverment had young apprentices working on it awhile back , but that has come to a halt. i hope someday they put it back to its former glory...:thumbsup:

#8 ·
We shall get her feet back home some day.... we have a cd called 'Out Of Ireland" and it is a tour of the island via helicopter. They were able to keep the filming perfect without 'chopper shake'. Really an incredible place. The cliffs make you nervous just looking at them! And to think people go to the edge and look over.....? EEK!

#9 ·
that would be THE CLIFFS OF MOHER. i was there a few years back and it is spectacular, you deffo need a head for heights. seen people lying on their stomach and looking over, thanks but no thanks.:yes: i ACTUALLY seen a man sitting on the edge and leaning over to take a picture. eeeh , your head is the heaviest part , how he didnt go over is beyond me, i still shudder when i think of that.:(

#13 ·
Very nice pictures, you have good photography skills. I am half Irish and have always wanted to visit Ireland, maybe one of these days.

#16 ·
Great pix Liam... Thanks for sharing them.. I was planning on jumping on the bike this weekend and heading up to the mountains here. But its supposed to rain till Mon..:sad:

BTW.. Love your house...:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.