Team Chevelle banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

wagons and 4-doors now have their own classified section

24K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Robinls5 
#1 · (Edited)
This is a wonderful addition to this forum. Now we can keep all the wagon specific parts, for sale or wanted, seperated from all the other chevelle parts. This will really help find specific wagon and 4-door parts. so please, list only wagon and 4-door parts there not stuff that would be better suited in the other classified sections or i will remove the whole ad. and please dont list any parts or cars for sale or wanted in this forum, lets keep them in the new classified section. so have at it, list away!

http://www.chevelles.com/classifieds/showcat.php?cat=79

#4 ·
The rules! The rules apply same as the other classified sections moderated by jnorth. The only additional rule that I will enforce is that all ads must be strictly wagon specific parts or vehicles. There is a 20 ad limit, but try to lump all you ads in one if possible to keep things clean. No vender bashing and no big business advertising. Unless the only thing they do is wagon related. Otherwise it belongs over in another section.

Take advantage of this to place wanted ads and clean out those old parts so someone else can use them. As many of you know I have a wagon specific website that is a long time hobby turned helper to provide a source of remanufactured or used parts. If people place wanted ads I will let it go as long as possible to give everyone else a chance to help before I speak up. It is also not team Chevelle ethics to buy parts from team members and resell them here, eBay or otherwise. Feel free to report such activities to me. Ads linked to an eBay auction is allowable.

#13 ·
You all may have seen the 72 Nomad SS posts in the past. Unfortunately I have to part with it as I need a new truck...the full description is listed in the San Diego Craigslist, just search for Chevelle and there you go...I can post it on the site if anyone requests it. Short list is 72 Nomad SS w/71 front end, 468 big block forged and roller everything, Procharger w/intercooler, full fuel and cooler uprgrades to handle the power, custom seats, gauges, 3 pt belts in front/back, etc etc monster car without going nuts on the looks.

#14 ·
That Guy from Baton Rouge !.......... Pictures are " OK " BUT..... " NO Black Wagons Permitted"................................... Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.