Team Chevelle banner

It's FORGELINE Sale Time! Once a year, very limited time HUGE discount

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  MCB 
#1 ·
Ok, this is the sale many of you have been waiting for! The annual Black Friday / Cyber Monday Forgeline Customer Appreciation sale!

This year MCB will be offering a HUGE 25% discount off of retail on all 3 piece wheels (excluding Grip Equipped, please call or PM on prices for this series)

Monoblock wheels are 12% off retail.

This Sale is Valid Monday, November 17th - Monday December 1st at 5pm pacific.

Please visit forgeline.com and configure the wheels you want. You can choose your model of wheel, sizes, finishes and any extras you want. Once you are done, the site will give you your total price. Take 25% off that price and that is your MCB price! We ask that you do this ahead of time so you know what your wheels will cost as we typically get a few hundred inquiries on this sale and it becomes very straining on our resources to do all of the quotes along with many other special sales we are running for the holidays.

There will be a flat shipping rate of $150 per set of 4 wheels, fully INSURED in the 48 states.

Thank you all very much for your support, this has been a record year for us and we are looking forward to a strong holiday season, stay tuned for MANY more sales to come in the next week!

MCB

See less See more
#4 ·
Damn. Going with forgelines on my ride for sure but will have to wait for the next sale (pray lord there is one) since I am way out from needing wheels.

Anyone wanting top notch bad a$$ wheels missing this sale is an idjit...

Bud, you guys kick a$$ over there. Truly one killer place and your people are all great to deal with. Im pissed I will miss this one.

son of a....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.