Team Chevelle banner

Custom Sill Plates!

5K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  toofastforyou 
#1 ·
ENTER YOUR RIDE IN STYLE

CNC Machined Billet Aluminum Sill Plates for GM Muscle Cars now available in three different finishes from Metrom Performance Products

Years of slammed doors, road grit and jammed seat belts wreak havoc on the thin stamped sill plates of 1960s and '70s muscle cars. The skilled machinists at Metrom Performance Products have the solution to damaged, dented door sills. Metrom now offers easy-to-install billet aluminum sill plates for 1967-81 Camaro/Firebird, 1968-72 GM A-body and 1967 Nova.

Every time you step into your classic GM muscle machine, the first thing you see should be a perfect set of billet sill plates, not worn out tin. Metrom billet aluminum sill plates are CAD designed and CNC machined out of a single block of aerospace grade aluminum to provide a modern look while maintaining the classic style and functionality of the original interior.

All Metrom products are made in the USA, using domestically produced CNC equipment, locally sourced materials, and environmentally friendly manufacturing techniques. Sill Plates are available in several finishes, Brushed, Black or Polished and include stainless installation hardware.

Custom powder coating and engraving are available.

See less See more
#4 ·
I believe Metrom is out of business.
Oh…I did not know…:(... I eventually found some and bought not one but two sets from "The Parts Place", one set for me ('71) and one for my son ('69). I paid $325. a set + shipping. I'm not sure they're made by Metrom" but they look good from the pictures but I'll let you guys know when I receive them.

Claude. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.