Team Chevelle banner

454 build--parts finally ordered

1K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  76z28 
#1 ·
Well i finally ordered parts

454 build:
H581c pistons e223k rings with clevite H series bearings
049 heads slight bowl blend stock valves--approx cc is 121 with a .005 deck height brings me to 10.13:1
Stock rods
Stock crank
cam:
239/246 @.050 with .544/.544 lift on each side with a 112 LSA .012 lash for both
holly strip dominator intake(until I can find an RPM airgap) and for now an 800 edelbrock carb.. until I can put a demon on there.

headers:
1-3/4 3" collectors
2.5 inch x pipe exhaust to 2.5 tail pipes(will go through flow master mufflers until i get bullets for it)

newly built th350 with 3500 stall
3.36 gears
68 belair

#5 ·
>>> VTP it's funny I seem to recall you posting dyno numbers too all over the place. Go troll else where. While you have cheerleaders here.... Many other places have people that don't respect you for acting the way you do."

Jared, IMO your post is an obvious troll on Mark. What is your point besides trashing Mark? We don't support trolling here. Nothing about Marks' post trolls anybody or anything. Are you tired of posting here? If you have a grudge deal with Mark from some other site leave it there. We don't need it. Otherwise, bye-bye.

#6 ·
YAY a cheerleader showed up. I am no the only one he acts this way to, but I am sure you don't notice that. I am also not the only one to complain about the way he acts.

No I posted it to show progress on my build. I didn't want his input, he chose to show up in this post.
He continually posts on all of my posts mocking my dyno results, which is a reason he is trolling.

#7 ·
I don't see anything troll about his post. Sounds like maybe you've had some beef with Mark in the past? If so, recommend you leave it there or take it somewhere else. Best practice: Ignore anybody you think is trolling you. Long experience shows any response just encourages them, who ever they are.

BTW, Mark didn't seem to think I was a fanboi when I banned him for a month awhile back.

#9 ·
Jared, I'm not on here as much as I used to be, so I am confused. :confused:

Is this another engine, other than the one I saw posts about on here a week or two ago? I think with nitrous?

Am I nuts, or did you recently swap a BBC into your Camaro?

Or am I more senile than I thought I was? lol. :clonk:

#10 ·
Ohh sorry this is a totally different engine going into my fathers car.
More budget oriented as I am putting it all together an in the car for what I am selling 350 for.

The nitrous one is in my camaro that I have had in there for probably 3 years or so now. I need to rehook up the nitrous with the new intake. I love the way the victor jr drives versus the airgap. I fell the power is more predictable now and I can control it better in the lower RPMs.
Upper is a whole different animal I can't control.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.