Team Chevelle banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

1967 Chevelle Wagon Luggage rack

14K views 13 replies 14 participants last post by  BEN67ZL1 
#1 ·
Just curious if the 1967 Chevelle wagon came with a Luggage rack? If so anyone know where I can pick one up?

#2 ·
:yes:
My '66 Mailbu wagon had one. You can find them on Ebay once in a while. Along with the rear window defectors, which were a seperate item.

#3 ·
Yes, option RPO V55 Roof Luggage Carrier; 8,834 sold and available on all wagon models. Finding a correct OEM rack today may be difficult. My parts book shows the individual pieces of the rack but not a complete assembly. Some pieces are interchangeable with multiple years of Chevelle & Passenger car wagons, some aren't.

There is a Chevelle Wagons group on Yahoo.com you might try or check http://einstyn.com/ - he deals in a lot of new and used wagon parts and is pretty sharp from what I read from the group.

#4 ·
Anybody have any pictures of the racks? I've always thought chrome racks on wagons just looked so right.

#14 ·
Here are a couple pictures of my roof rack and deflector . I just took it off and got all new rubber grommets from Hinshaw's and replaced them, also lubed all the screws so now all the bars lay on the roof and really tightened them up, also found a surfboard lying in the ditch here in the Valley about 175 miles from the beach that I am going to rehab and put on my rack! Ben

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.