Team Chevelle banner

The Installation Center

8K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  David Bates 
#1 ·
Anyone know what happened to the The Installation Center in Georgia? Website has been down, phone unanswered.

#7 ·
The web site Eric posted is not down. The shop moved to another location and is associated with Auto Metal Direct installing sheet metal on classic cars. The shop was full when we were and they are busy. Must have had 15 cars in the shop then.

#8 ·
The web site Eric posted is not down. The shop moved to another location and is associated with Auto Metal Direct installing sheet metal on classic cars. The shop was full when we were and they are busy. Must have had 15 cars in the shop then.
That link is not, another one is. I had one that had all the installation prices itemized. It's no longer running.

#11 ·
Here is another sheet metal restoration shop in cumming Ga. The waiting list to get a car in the amd installation center is about 2 years. I visited both shops back in September they both seem about the same as far as the quality of work that i saw.

http://www.graverobberssheetmetal.com/

Graverobbers did the floor pans in my car. They were at that time the recommended sheet metal installer for Goodmark (for whatever that is worth).

#12 ·
I'm not looking for a place to do the work. I provide customers with their (The Installation Center) price breakdowns as a comparison. Some have know idea what things cost so they are able to see what others charge. Prices vary and some charge less that geography and operating expenses allow. The link I had with their itemized list no longer works. "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"

#15 ·
It's just a reference for customers who have no clue how much shop labor is. So when a price is given, they can see what an average is. I say average because prices vary with variables and location. Graverobber's $600 quarter install is low, especially if you factor in any mods required for repro sheetmetal. Some people know how much things cost and don't shop around if they know they are being treated fairly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.