Team Chevelle banner

Pro Street Ride

17K views 35 replies 17 participants last post by  Natureboy71 
#1 ·
Ran across this forum from a link, found it to be a great site, So I joined.

My Ride- 67 SS Chevelle Pro Street. 632 Pump Gas Engine, 33x21.50x15 MT Sportmans Rears, MT Front Runners, Full Factory All Black Interior, Bolero Red Paint.

Hope to make a few new friends, learn some things, and hopefully contribute productively to the site. Seems like a wealth of knowledge and a great place.

#7 ·
Welcome. You will enjoy your time here I hope.

#9 ·
Thanks Guys, Ill get some pics up in the next day or so....

#12 ·
Thanks. Always loved the 66 & 67's.

Hard to find one thats not been a former race car thats been all cut up, if you want the Pro Street Look.

This is a full factory interior car with all the pieces there. I like that look. The original speedo has been removed and a compliement of Auto Meter guages in a custom panel now fill the space. Better to have todays technology monitor all the vitals.

Attachments

#14 ·
A few better pics...

Attachments

#27 ·
Very nice.

I saw a twin to this car if not the same car at the Goodguys show in North Carolina quite a few years ago. Was that yours? I'll have to see if I can scan the old photos I have of it to show you.
Thanks for the compliment. I personally never had the car at this show. Alot of Red Chevelles out there. Mine is the only one I have seen with 33x21.50x15's under the car. Others have had a little less tire. This car has only been togather like this, as it sits now, only for a couple of years now.

#17 ·
Car is awesome Dan. I also have a 67 Pro-Street car (black) I am just finishing up right now. Put a little over a 1000 miles on the new LS-2 crate motor and she runs like stink.
Very nice to see another person who does not believe "Pro-Street is Dead".
I have loved this look since the very first one I saw.
Anyhow, glad to have you here.
Wayne

#18 ·
Thanks guys for the welcome and the thumbs up on my ride. This is a great site with alot of good people. Glad I found it. Appreciate everyones comments.

Pro Street is cool, but its not for everyone. I know alot of guys like the cars pure and stock, and others like to personalize them in their own way. Its great that we all have a place to comment, get and give advice and learn things about the Chevelle breed. Look forward to being part of the site.

#19 ·
Thanks Wayne and guys for the welcome and the thumbs up on my ride. This is a great site with alot of good people. Glad I found it. Appreciate everyones comments. Im sure you will enjoy your 67 as much as I do Wayne. Good luck with the car.

Pro Street is cool, but its not for everyone. I know alot of guys like the cars pure and stock, and others like to personalize them in their own way. Its great that we all have a place to comment, get and give advice and learn things about the Chevelle breed. Look forward to being part of the site.

#21 ·
Hi Art, Im sure will see each others cars this comming season. Looking forward to seeing some more ProStreet stuff. My Brother in law told me yesterday March 23rd is one of the first events in Maryland for 2013. Have to get details from him. He has White Full Tube Chassis 66 Nova SS with an all aluminum small block, 442 cid, sheet metal intake, 2 Davinci Dominators, 15:1 compression, somehwere close to 900hp. Immaculate car, show quality and usually wins top class honors everywhere he shows it.

#24 ·
Now thats a big engine !!! Nice ! Good looking car. All my engine resides under the the 4" cowl hood.

Look forward to catching up sometime in person this comming season.

#31 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.