Team Chevelle banner

76 Laguna S3 for $2250

14K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  Indyspecracer 
#1 ·
I can't remember who was looking for a Laguna S3 on here but there is one for sale in todays Indianapolis IN Craigslist Auto Parts Section. It says original and complete with a buildsheet and doesn't look bad. Sounds like a pretty good deal but not up on prices for the mid 70s chevelles. Any thoughts?

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/pts/1807402994.html

#6 ·
Growing up in the late 70's, my sister had a 76 Monte Carlo, my grandmother a 76 Malibu, and my dad a 76 Caprice. To this day, I have never driven or ridden in a car, however expensive, that rode and handled as nice as those late-70's GM boats.
In the mid-late 70's I had a loaded '73 Monte Carlo. It was a nice, smooth driving car. Towed a race car and trailer with it too.

#13 ·
My son and I went to look at the 76 in Indy this past Sunday. There is a lot of good about this car. Build sheet, AC, Tilt wheel, 400 SCB with 4 barrell Rochester It seems to be pretty much un-touched and all there!

The car needs a floor pan patch, 2 quarter skins and several spots in the roof patched.

#11 ·
I'd have to agree on the ride, we have a 74 454 laguna and a 73 SS 454. Both drive so nice compared to our stable of 60's chevelles, camaros, and novas.

My wife actually doesn't like the G-3's all that much but they are growing on her.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.