Team Chevelle banner

Search won't find my posts of last 30 days. Worked normal yesterday.

2K views 21 replies 6 participants last post by  dogsridewith 
#1 ·
Worked search a couple different ways here just now. It gives a list that starts with posts of March 24 and continues back in time. Will not show posts I made since then. Yesterday, it DID produce posts I made the prior day(s).

#4 ·
Now "search" is including the two posts I made in this thread today, but none between them and those made March 24, 2012 and earlier. (I have found at least one by checking "New Posts" , where someone made a later post since my last visit. So, they appear to be on the board, but not getting found by "search".)

#6 ·
http://www.chevelles.com/forums/search.php?searchid=7642594
You don't need search to find your own posts.
Click on your user name and then 'Find all posts by dogsridewith'.

Also ,you might check how you have the default page view setup.
In the second blue tool bar from the top,go to
User CP -under Settings & Options select edit options -under Thread Display Options -Default Thread Age Cut Off ,set to Show all threads.

#7 ·
http://www.chevelles.com/forums/search.php?searchid=7642594
You don't need search to find your own posts.
Click on your user name and then 'Find all posts by dogsridewith'.

Also ,you might check how you have the default page view setup.
In the second blue tool bar from the top,go to
User CP -under Settings & Options select edit options -under Thread Display Options -Default Thread Age Cut Off ,set to Show all threads.
Actually, I have experienced similar "weirdness"...I went to find a post I put up yesterday and it is not in my history. However when I found the thread, my post was indeed there.

Never had this problem before...

#12 ·
I got same defective results by "Find all posts" or putting my username into "Advanced Search"

I searched at least three different ways, and got the same result.

What is the best way to look for responses to my recent posts? (There is too much activity on this board to look through all "New Posts" for the little hooked arrows indicating threads where I have posts. I need to search for my recent posts. Should be a way.)

"Find all Posts By" seems wasteful....multi-thousand post guys will get a giant result every time they want to see what people said about their comments last week.

#21 ·
Different problem(s) just now. New posts list (since earlier visit today) indicates 75 threads on three pages. Repeated attempts on page 2 give only white screen "Page not Available". Or, white screen "Diagnose connection problems?" (Yes) "..will not accept the connection."

Also, similar screen(s) when trying to view Bench Racing forum. Other forums I tried come up normally.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.