Team Chevelle banner

Chevelle's with Pin-Up Girls

20K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  str8tpiperoar 
#1 ·
Anybody else got any pics of your (or buddies) Chevelle's with "Pin-Up Girls"? I attended a Rock-A-Billy themed show last weekend here in Phoenix AZ and there were girls/women all over the site dressed in Pin Up style fasion. They had a pin-up girl contest, Rock-A-Billy bands played cool music all day long, and last but not least drag racing. A good time was had by all. I snapped this shot of a little cutie dressed appropriatly for the event and wondered if anybody else had any Chevelle's with similiar pics?

http://www.chevelles.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=59877&stc=1&d=1357836520

Not sure if this pic will post. Havn't had real good luck with this for some reason.

Attachments

See less See more
#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
Anybody else got any pics of your (or buddies) Chevelle's with "Pin-Up Girls"? I attended a Rock-A-Billy themed show last weekend here in Phoenix AZ and there were girls/women all over the site dressed in Pin Up style fasion. They had a pin-up girl contest, Rock-A-Billy bands played cool music all day long, and last but not least drag racing. A good time was had by all. I snapped this shot of a little cutie dressed appropriatly for the event and wondered if anybody else had any Chevelle's with similiar pics?

Wayne,
Can I move to Phoenix? Last Weekend here was cold with no cars or Pin up girls.

#11 ·

Wayne,
Can I move to Phoenix? Last Weekend here was cold with no cars or Pin up girls.
Absolutely. Come on out. Really nice weather this time of year. August, not so much.:noway:

#12 ·
I always think how it would be wonderful to have a pinup girl and then reality kicks in and I know they are all nuts!!! Kind of kills it for me anymore...:(

#13 ·
#22 ·
Hey Bill...the hood is just a bare fiberglass (someone scuffed one side to paint && never finished). I picked it up cheap off CL && in all reality it's junk. The paint like on the fenders & all...ehh, I'm young. You guys all had these cars when you were young && had your fun, now it's my turn :) Paint && sheet metal can all be fixed one day...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.