Team Chevelle banner

The new back driveway is completely finished and I can drive on it!

2K views 23 replies 20 participants last post by  JWA 
#1 ·
The concrete is cured enough to drive on, the dirt has been pushed back in place and now it just needs good watering so that the grass will come through.
I guess it was worth waiting 16yrs to finally get it done! :hurray:

See less See more
#6 ·
One really nice thing about it, my ole beater 51 Chev and Zac's 68 (without a frontend) are now out of the front driveway. The neighbors never complained, but I'm sure they appreciate not seeing a couple of ole beaters in front of the house in their neighborhood. :thumbsup:

#19 ·
Tom, how wide did you go on the drive? We've been thinking about doing our drive.

Grant
Grant,
Between the utility pole and the fence, it narrows down to 18ft. At other places it is about 20ft and back where the trailer area is, it is about 27ft (to provide turning room to get the trailer in and out).
The area where the trailer is parked is about 14ft.
The area across the back of the garage is about 43ft wide (where the 2 cars are parked).

#21 ·
A couple more turns and you can set up a road course :hurray: looks real nice,Tom,enjoy!. Now go beat the swap meets for another basketball net, so's you can play full court :yes:

#23 ·
Auw-right road race at Tom's house,:hurray: it'll be like the beach course at Daytona in the 50's.The turns will be wicked. I'm sure the neighbors won't mind.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.