Team Chevelle banner

64 corvair buckets

7K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  JimB 
#1 ·
i picked up some buckets from a 64 corvair to throw into the chevelle instead of the 90s dodge seats in it now. my question is where can i get new covers for them? i dont know of many corvair sites. if you guys could point me in the right direction that would be great thanks

#2 ·
Corvair.com is Clark's Corvair Parts. They were one of the pioneers in reproducing seat covers as GM had them made - actual heat formed vinyl patterns. You can buy Corvair designed seat covers there. But, you may find that the seat basic design is the same as the A body cars, and you can order more appropriate Chevelle covers that fit the Corvair sourced seats. I'll bet that is the case.

Dan

#10 ·
61 to 64 corvair seats fold inward. and 65 seats fold forward. the 64 and lower are wider than that of 65 as stated on ther othr site. i don't knwo where you live but i am in north Georgia and have two sets of 61 and 64 corvair seats recoverable and brackets that slide

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.