Team Chevelle banner

New to forum

962 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Freddy Mercado 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm new to Team Chevelle and to forums in general. Never really done this before, but a friend said it would be a great way to get some questions answered about my Chevelle. I own a 1966 Chevelle and look forward to talking to you guys. I guess I should go to the engine and transmission section to ask any technical questions...

#5 ·
Adam if you subscribe to the the threads you start you will get email notification when someone replies. I am not sure what the default is, the settings are in USER CP (control panel) under options.

#6 ·
Welcome, Adam. I have been on here a few times over the past year or two and have been mostly creeping/reading and learning. I am finding myself on more and more now that I've been able to put some cash into the car I bought last year! I really appreciate the experience you all have to offer.

#9 ·
Wow, thanks for all the help!! You all are very helpful and informative!! Thanks again for the warm welcoming!! Looking forward to chat about our cars. My car is a 1966 chevelle Malibu Black on black with a 355 coupled to a 220 muncie trans. Right now I have the power house removed and the body off the frame. The frame is soon going to be sandblasted and cleaned up. Once it returns, I plan on installing a 502 big block coupled to a tremec 6 speed tranny. This is the whole reason I joined the forum, to get your guys input on this combo and what if any complications you ran into, or any tips you may be able to throw my way. The less trial and error I have to go thru on this project the better!! This weather is killing me and I want this rod on the road asap. Its hard not having a car to drive when heading to car shows and cruise ins!! Again thanks for all your help, its most appreciated!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.